1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arrow: television series discussion thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by paulftsk, Feb 7, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I think Diggle will have his fair share of camera time by season's end. The same sort of lull happened last season too. There are just a ton of reoccurring characters to handle, along with the flashbacks that doesn't leave a lot of time for Diggle who is basically his sidekick when the **** goes down.

2. SexyButIgnorant

Yeah, perhaps the best way to watch this show is in the Netflix format. That way the amount of characters in this show don't get lost in the shuffle. Weekly episodes make it seem like ages in between character appearances (Dr. Ivo, Isabel Rochev)

3. nguyen3706

nguyen3706 Member

Good episode last night. The Lance family dinner hype delivered.

4. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

The ending to last nights episode was awesome, can't wait to see what comes next week with it.

5. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I'm a few episodes behind, but love this damn show.

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

A lot of jaw-dropping and oh-snap moments last night. One of the more enjoyable episodes this season.

7. SexyButIgnorant

All I've been asking the past couple episodes is where the hell is Roy!? I knew this would happen, writers juggling so much material that they have to awkwardly cut a few characters in episodes just for the sake of time.

Other than that, good episode last night. The handshake was so badass. And the Laurel drama was actually pretty well done. Stoked for next week's episode. Stephen Amell mentioned it's going to be one of the series' best episodes.

8. SexyButIgnorant

[​IMG]

First look at Grant Gustin's Flash! Looks awesome!

9. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

What happened at the end of arrow this past episode? Damn basketball game ran over and my dvr cut it off at the end.

10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Oliver comes home to meet Thea, but Thea isn't home and he's greeted by Moira who is in a meeting. She introduces Oliver to the man sitting down and she's meeting Slade.

1 person likes this.
  11. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

of course it would fail to record that fml lol ima have to go watch the end on hulu now.

12. PhiSlammaJamma

Just finishing season one. Pretty good. The Glades are about get flattened like a parking lot. There's nothing the Arrow can do this time.

13. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

It's unfortunate this show is hidden off in the CW. If it was on a better network, it would be killing right now.

My only problem is all the characters off-screen. I think the show would be better served opening up multiple plotlines ala Game of Thrones, instead of completely revolving around Oliver, but then again it is the CW teenage girl network.

14. pgsxdjp

pgsxdjp Member

Thank you for this thread. I started watching and I'm Sure it won't win any awards but it's got an interesting story, action, and a bunch of pretty ladies.

Only half-way through the first season, sucks to hear Laurel is a b****. There is a lot of mysterious things going on and I hope they don't take forever to answer a lot of the questions I have. Looking forward to tearing through the episodes in the next week or so.

15. SexyButIgnorant

I'm one of the few that doesn't mind this season's Laurel arc. I definitely see where they're going with it, so I don't mind her current state.

That said....Stephen Amell posted a three minute trailer for the rest of the season. Looks better than most Superhero movies I've seen lately...

[youtube]uEZQUcjG6AY#t=166[/youtube]

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Damn ****s about to get real!!!

The only scene I don't get is the one where Slade is torturing Oliver on the ship. I hope they don't go in too many circles.

17. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

suicide squad coming together!

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Just watched the season premiere on an international flight. Looks promising. Will binge after I get home and catch up in a few weeks.

19. SexyButIgnorant

Holy crap, tonight's episode was (in my opinion) the best episode of the series so far. Amazing action, terrific acting, the episode flowed extremely well.

And my goodness, Slade Wilson is television's most badass character right now. The way he caught Oliver while he was jumping off the ship.

20. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Holy S**t, that episode was about as good as TV can get.

We've all been excited for deathstroke, and this show is actually managing to exceed expectations. They also finally got the whole Green Arrow squad involved, which was pretty cool.

Can't believe they are actually taking a week off after that masterpiece.