1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Arrested-Domestic Violence] George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BamBam, Jan 10, 2015.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

The guys was a hot head wannabe cop that cost a teen's life.

I remain that he instigated the whole thing with his stupidity and should be in jail.

People compare him to Darren Wilson, but Wilson was an officer viciously assaulted by a criminal while doing his job, while Zimmerman is a delusional street vigilante tracking down an innocent civilian and ended up killing him.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's not a direct parallel obviously because one was a cop and one wasn't, but in both cases an idiot attacked someone with a gun and earned a Darwin award.

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The jury had all the facts, and they disagree with you.

4. Remii

Remii Member

Black people are getting murdered daily in this country and excuses are made. Attempted bombings of NAACP buildings to a black man getting gunned down in Wal-Mart but hardly no media coverage... And here you are jumping in your time machine to compare Martin to Rodney King to make it ok that Martin was murdered by that terrorist.

5. Anticope

Anticope Member

So then OJ was innocent too?

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I get your point, but the two cases are very different. OJ claimed he didn't do it when he pretty obviously did and was let go because he was a celebrity. Everyone knew Zimmerman shot Martin, and he wasn't claiming otherwise, the argument is if it was murder or self defense...and we know Martin assaulted Zimmerman. Unless there was some evidence that he didn't assault Zimmerman, and I'm not aware of any, it's pretty impossible to say that it wasn't self defense.

7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

If Trayvons family had Zimmermans lawyer would the case be different or the same?

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Since Trayvon died, he didn't have to face assault charges....why would the Martin family lawyer be relevant since none of them were on trial?

9. dback816

dback816 Member

The media doesn't cover a lot of things.

But do you see Asians and white people burning down their town because one of their own got shot by a cop?

10. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It's not a time machine, especially when blacks like you whine about lynchings, slavery and the KKK anytime one out of 40 million blacks confronts cops or residents with guns and gets themselves shot. You're too stupid to tell when the media latches on to a specific narrative and over-reports similar incidents to depict a false trend, and you're too racially isolated to offer anything to the discourse but a call for pity based on a false continuity from hardships that occurred decades and centuries ago.

1 person likes this.
  11. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pouhe again.

12. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Hey look someone bumped the Treyvon thread and like clockwork the same characters have come to take another **** on the entire black community.

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Actually someone created a new thread about a domestic dispute to bask in some deluded notion of racial karmic justice.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Police brutality of minorities is a false trend... in pouhe fantasyland. I guess with your racial self-hatred issues you're too compromised to read statistics.

15. Remii

Remii Member

Everything I brought up in the post you responded to happened recently... You're the one bringing up old stuff. And I don't know why you are upset... You're boy Zimmerman is free. Pop bottles and lift your sheet up and celebrate.

Anyway... Islamic terrorism is the last think on the list of black Americans to worry about. They to busy trying to service in a country full of homegrown terrorist who think like yourself.

16. Remii

Remii Member

Fixed

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I'm not self-loathing, but I can see through your deflective racial self-pity just fine. You want to pretend to rely on statistics: instead of slavery, segregation and all the anachronistic crap morons like you like to cite over and over to excuse black failure; look at the last thirty years of unemployment, teen pregnancy, HIV infection and dropout rates to understand why blacks are too immature to not **** up routine encounters with law enforcement and then burn private property and slaughter innocent bystanders when the civilized, productive world doesn't placate their idiocy.

18. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Oh those blacks. If only you could rid this planet of them.

It sounds like you're pretty full of hate Pouhe. I bet you hate movies like Selma, 12 years a slave, don't you? Curious to know what race you are?

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You pretend to not cite dated concepts of oppression, then you idiotically conjure up fake, paranoid Klan imagery. Then you incomprehensibly mention and trivialize Islamic terrorism in a country that lost 3,000 people not a generation ago to an Islamic terrorist attack; because a handful of violent, black assholes don't know how to deal with authority figures.

20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

My race is apparent enough from my other posts; and black directors should have been making those movies twenty-five years ago instead of midwifing and mainstreaming black criminal culture.