1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ARod's Wife Filing

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by pgabriel, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I was like, "Madonna???" when I first heard this. I wouldn't have expected her name to be in the rumors. Madonna?

This is why I will never marry a professional sports player or anyone in showbiz...they are too corrupted. Too many temptations.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i'm the same age as a-rod, we were teenagers when her sex book came out

needless to say: understandable, even 16 years later

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Check this out:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...boston_stripper_claims_to_have_had_twoni.html

Boston stripper claims to have had two-night fling with A-Rod in 2004

BY CORKY SIEMASZKO
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, July 8th 2008, 12:15 PM

[​IMG]
    "A leopard doesn't change his spots," Candice
    Houlihan (above) said about Alex Rodriguez.

Alex Rodriguez's bitter divorce took a new twist today with a report that a former Boston stripper had a two night fling with A-Rod in 2004 - the year the Red Sox broke the curse and won the World Series.

The ex-dancer, Candice Houlihan, told the Boston Herald she's rooting for A-Rod's wife, Cynthia, in the divorce battle.

"A leopard doesn't change his spots," Candice Houlihan, a hairdresser in Reading, Mass., told the paper. "Good for her. I think she's doing the smart thing."

Houlihan said she met A-Rod at Fenway Park in July 2004 after she and some friends hollered at him and a few other Yankees.

"We were really bustin' his chops and he walked over to us and I thought he was going to yell at us," she said. "But he introduced himself, asked me who I was and if I wanted to meet up for drinks later. I was like 'Hell, yeah!' "

Houlihan said she and A-Rod had a few shots of tequila and some cocktails and then went back to his room at the Ritz-Carlton and had sex.

"I felt bad afterward," she said. "I'm not a bad person. I know how it feels to be cheated on, it sucks. But a couple of drinks later, I didn't notice all that much, to tell you the truth."

He called her a few months later when the Yanks were in town for the American League Championship Series and they had sex again.

"I feel like I reversed the curse," she joked.

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

^^^TRAITOR^^^

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

To bad his soon to be ex signed a prenup. I wanted to see ARod pay half of his ridiculous gargantuan contract to her.

6. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

A-Rod is still screwed. They have a kid together.

I understand the Boston stripper, but Madonna? Is there even traction?

7. Surfguy

i don't buy the madonna affair. i think that is just made up. if madonna would do that to her hubby...especially after adopting third world country children, then richie has my permission to beat that b*tch to a bloody pulp and take half her money on the way out.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

that chic's story is awesome. i bet she's like, "i screwed a yankee, but at least it was a-rod". she sounds like one of the strippers you'd actually want to give some money to, not that i know anyting about that

9. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

So, wife beating is cool with you? Awesome.

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Are you sure? :p ;)

11. Pushkin

Pushkin Member

Surfguy may actually be Sean Connery.:D

12. Surfguy

just madonna...and i was not being serial...unless its madonna...but not serial.

13. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like how the stripper tries to excuse what she did with the whole "I was drunk" bit...then the story immediately follows that with her having sex with him again a few months later. I guess it wasn't the alcohol after all, eh stripper?