1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ariza] Alright, who is ready to eat crow?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crossover, Nov 4, 2014.

1. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Perhaps I do need to lighten up some. But pedophile is not a word I would ever use lightly.

2. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Not you again...I thought you were done posting your garbage here.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Ariza has really gotten much, much better since he was at the Rockets the first time. Great deal by Morey.

4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Aren't you the person who authored the epic fail post of all time on Clutchfans? Yeah some of us remember it. You disappeared for what, a year after that?

5. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

wowzers... sorry to hear that, breh

6. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Thank you. It is ancient past, but we are all human and depend on what we have experienced in so many different ways. If I could change it I would. I never signed on to that. But we can all survive, which is what I do from day to day.

But how bout those ROCKETS!!!!!!! I am excited. I thought this season was a goner, but there is a lot to be said about just taking care of business.

7. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Lol, I've never disappeared after an incorrect or even an accurate prediction (which there are many more than the inaccurate ones), but you're an embarrassment, which is why it was jtr that disappeared. Now you're back posting the same garbage as usual.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

All right, peace. I remember flaming you a year ago. I've tried to chill since then. But when you talk about "the masses" and all, you know you're asking for it! I appreciate your interest in facts. But sometimes you present yourself as a combination of Daryl Morey and Kanye West, with a touch of Stephen Hawking. Come on now. Feel the feedback, Baby! I'm not the only one. . . .

9. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

And best to you and yours sir! And isn't it about time for a Rockets game? I certainly will be watching. It is free on League pass and/or NBATV.

10. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

LOL it's been 1 week!! I dont think Mavs fans complaining. Parsons averaging almost 19ppg on 50% shooting.

11. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

big paaaapaaaaaaaaaaaa

12. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

13. rayfantastic

rayfantastic Member

MIP candidate?

14. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

F yeahhhh&hhhh

15. Chamillionaire

He's shooting great and his D is amazing. Perfect compliment to Dwight and Harden.