1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arian Foster of Texans signing deal to endorse Fuse Enerjel

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by bobmarley, Oct 6, 2011.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    USA Today
    Houston Texans running back Arian Foster is signing a deal today to endorse Fuse Science's Fuse Enerjel product. The official announcement could come Tuesday.

The 2010 NFL rushing leader came back strong from a hamstring injury to pound out 155 yards and a touchdown against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Texans' 17-10 victory Sunday.

Foster said he tested the product, a natural supplement absorbed through the skin, during his rehab and will make it part of his regular training routine.

" I believe that Fuse's EnerJel will be the most effective product to get me ready for game day," Foster said. "I don't have time to wait the 30 minutes to an hour other products take to kick in. And EnerJel allows me to train harder and longer."

2. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

That's not fair Arian, you know snorting Xenadrine or Ripped Fuel gives you that instant pep in your step!

3. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

That picture is from my gym (linky), and he shot the promo there. I wasn't there when Foster was, but Glover Quin also shot a promo for them, and he was still there when I got there.

There's lots of photos on the gym's Facebook page.

1 person likes this.
  4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Please don't test positive for PED's