1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are we gonna act like Jordan didn't have a Top 20 player and the GOAT coach by his side for 6 rings?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RightToCensor, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!!

2. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

I know this a troll thread, but nearly all NBA champions are stacked. (obv exceptions of 11 Mavs, Rockets, Pisons). If the underdog always won, they wouldn't be the underdog, would they. Maybe the concept of winner and champion is too hard for you.

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Yep, there sure is.

Problem Fixed!

1 person likes this.
  4. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Shows you the greatness of Jordan. When he finally retired, Pippen average 19ppg, but Toni Kukoc was the go to guy. Scottie comes to Houston and brings his 14.5ppg and it's down hill from there in Portland. Top 50 players disappear like that? He Played like 7 more years after Jordan retired. Mike came back at 40 and pull 22ppg lol

Point is Pippen in my opinion was overrated as hell. Great on ball defender, but the lanes Jordan opened and opportunities he created for Pippen was ridiculous. Phil Jackson has never won anything without having the best player in the WORLD (not NBA...WORLD) on his teams. He still was a great coach, but I personally value guys like Larry Brown, Hubie Brown, Pop, Don Nelson, Lenny Wilkens, Jerry Sloan and Chuck Daly as some of the best coaches i've ever seen.

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Pippen was the third fiddle here. Kind of why he wanted to get traded.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Repped!

Rocket River

7. RightToCensor

RightToCensor Member

Can someone make a 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Discussion Thread?

8. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I would but then it would just be filled with nonsense posts from you about how jordan is better than lebron and that is just nonsense. I mean, I watched both jordan and lebron and jordan is like a d leaguer compared to lebr0nz. Thank you Lebased God.