1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are the warriors going to win 73?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Air Langhi, Nov 10, 2015.

Tags:
?

73?

1. yes

233 vote(s)
    56.1%
  2. no

182 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The answer is

YES THEY ARE

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

GTOAT? Or do they gotta win the ship first before we can declare?

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

73 wins so what. Big deal. Did they finish 6th though?

4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

When I voted I thought they'd win 72. And now us Rockets fans get to witness this up close and personal.

5. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

But Brooks is still better than Curry, Harden is better than Curry, the Rockets can beat them.

6. sew

sew Member

Lol.. Kobe still getting so much hate. Part of the season he's such a legend.

7. sew

sew Member

wrong thread

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

LOL. Great predictions from Bobbythegreat.

9. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

It is truly unbelievable that a team won 73 games in a season breaking the record of the Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls team of 1995-96. The Warriors are now the greatest team in NBA history record wise. There were so many people that said it couldn't be done and so many others who felt that everything Golden State did was all luck. Those haters look ridiculous now. People are not realizing what a significant and historic accomplishment this is. But people have been doubting this team all along:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/opinio...warriors-win-total#st_refDomain=&st_refQuery=

I never thought we would see a team even come close to challenging those 95-96 Bulls for this record, but here we are now...absolutely amazing.

What's just as amazing is the fact that this Warriors team lost to the Lakers in what is probably the greatest regular season upset in NBA history, but I'm sure it had more to do with LA nightlife and lack of motivation on the part of Golden State.

What a time...to be alive!

10. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

Except they didn't go "full bore." No player averaged even 35 MPG for the season and only four (Green, Curry, Thompson and Barnes) averaged even 30 or more. Not to mention, all four of those guys are young-prime and Barnes didn't play the entire season.

The idea that because the team didn't simply pull players for full games that they burned themselves out is silly. Their minutes were managed well throughout the season, so they didn't need full games off to get their minutes played down.

11. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Next year they can go for 74, then 75,...

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I think next year they will be closer to 65 wins, I just can't imagine back to back 70 win seasons, or even 3 seasons of 69+ wins either, they have to ease up a LITTLE at some point lol.

13. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

I don't think they'll ever be in position to re-set the record again, but I could see them challenging 70 wins again. Low end (barring major injuries) 65, high end 70.

14. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

It wasn't looking good for a while, but greatness prevailed in the end and Kwame was right once again. Trolls like samfisher, rv6, nook, and larsv8 with their tens of thousands of posts write a lot, but say very little. Their basketball knowledge is limited, their posts are full of hate, and they don't have a clue about how to make money betting on the NBA. Next time a hater tells you Kwame doesn't know what he's talking about, kindly point out this post as well as the many others in which I've made successful and accurate predictions and put my money where my mouth is. Actions speak louder than words:

[​IMG]

15. BackdoorHarden

Originally Posted by Bobbythegreat View Post
    1. Thunder - if and only if Durant stays healthy
    2. Rockets - Hard to beat at full strength:(
    3. Spurs - Their moves made them better, but father time is undefeated
    4. Memphis - They've made some nice moves and are strong defensively
    5. Clippers - Decent but beatable team
    6. Warriors - Their fluke year is over.:confused::eek::rolleyes::eek:
    7. NO - Anthony Davis is that good
    8. Suns - because why not?

16. YOLO