1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are the timberwolves racist...should be in DD

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by eddiewinslow, Oct 29, 2012.

1. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

2. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

Also best quote in quite some time

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Utah has been doing this for years.

4. trowa

trowa Member

the kings were once like that

5. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

They drafted a black pg named Flynn and the white pg the drafted beat him out(Rubio) they drafted a black sf named Wes Johnson and the white kirilenko beat him out this offseason and finally they drafted a black pf in Derrick williams the white Kev love beat him out too...starting peckovic is racist bc there are black FA centers who are better correct? God sometimes I get sick of black people throwing out the race card at every instance just annoying mr terrell

6. conquistador#11

so when the fuhrer is the leader it automatically makes you a racist? I feel sorry for their mamas.
    ( something tells me j.j. barea was not born in st. cloud, minnesota )

7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

This guy is a perfect example of a first class racist jackass. It is 2012 dumbass Terrell. Stop pulling the race card because some white boys beat out the black guys on a specific team. It isn't like Minnesota went out and drafted only white guys.

It is people like that guy that keep racism an issue in this country. You have nobody else to blame but yourself.

1 person likes this.
  8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Freakin' hilarious!

9. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Hahaha. K. Love making people listen to Arcade Fire probably.

10. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

Tyrone was was never a good noodle...

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. StraightG

StraightG Member

Timberwolves aside, this is one of the most ignorant things I've heard in a while. You really feel like its people like Tyrone Terrell who keep racism an issue in this country? How about George Zimmerman, the NYPD, and those people hanging Obama dolls from trees?

"You have nobody to blame but yourself." <-----------what are you referring too?

12. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

You don't hear the kkk b****ing and moaning that the celtics have only 1 white player and he's a euro(darko)

13. StraightG

StraightG Member

No clue why you are bringing up the kkk

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Because they don't watch basketball, right?

15. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Apparently you did not understand what I meant. :rolleyes:

First of all, yes. People like Terrell blatantly stating that is clearly starting a problem and pulling a race card. Who in their right mind would state something so idiotic without being racist themselves? Think about that for second.

In regards to: "You have nobody to blame but yourself" I am stating ignorant people like Terrell and others are the reason people still have these problems. It goes both ways.

16. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

Bc "black" groups in minny are feeling the need to complain about lack of blacks when skin c

17. Trackball

Trackball Member

I hate it when people say there are no such things as coincidences. It leads to conspiracy talk like this.

The day Judy Garland died, a tornado touched down in Kansas (she played Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz). Does he really think there was something intentional about that?

Has it ever occurred to this fool that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, the starting lineup JUST HAPPENED to be the most qualified for the role? MAYBE they just happened to be better players than the others?

Why do we still lump people into groups like this? People are to be judged on an individual basis, you jackass!

I mean, my God...it's been, what, fifty years since Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. gave that wonderful speech, and skin color is STILL relevant?!

So much for his dream.

18. StraightG

StraightG Member

davidio840 cool, but its likely that Terrell's comments are likely related to inequalities that he sees in other institutions.

That being said. Racists are keeping racism alive in this country. Not people who want to see their community represented in organizations and institutions that are financed by their tax dollars. People who use their power to oppress other races keep racism alive. People who brutalize and terrorize other races keep racism alive. Mr. Terrell's comments are small potatoes. There's little comparison.

19. StraightG

StraightG Member

Those black groups are nothing like the kkk. The kkk has terrorized Black Americans over the course of their existence. They have murdered blacks and other minorities. I can't believe you would compare Minny's black leadership to the kkk. ridiculous.

20. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

So black folks only throwin the race card now? That comment just shows how ignorant and highly r****ded people are in this world. I blame the public school system:cool: