1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are The Rockets Gonna Make Any Moves?????

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shandon40, Aug 2, 2000.

1. Shandon40

Shandon40 Member

I mean all they did so far was sign Mobley, I dont think that was a move, it was something we had to do!! I want to see the Rockets moves the following players:

1. Bryce Drew (WE ALL KNOW HOUSTON DOESNT WANT HIM)
    2. Matt Bullard (Is he still on the team????..)
    3. Tony Massenburg(HE HAS HAD BETTER YEARS)
    4. Devin Gray(SIGNING HIM WAS A STUPID MOVE..)

And I wanna see them get trade the following players:

1. Kenny Thomas(TRADE HIM FOR LIKE A OTHELLA HARRIGNTON OR SOMETHING??)
    2. Carlos Rogers and Walt Williams(DONT TRADE THESE PLAYER, BUT IF THE RIGHT DEAL COMES ALONG,,,,,THEN MAKE THE MOVE)

------------------
    Somebody needs to go up there and tell Scottie that not all fashion is for all players...!!!!!!!!!

2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

well don't worry about Devin Grey, he's not under contract to the rockets anymore. I'd like to re-sign Massenburg if we can. He's a good hard banger - could give us another option at PF....

------------------

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I like Drew, but I think he will be gone. Walt is good, but if we can move him for the right deal, I think Rudy will do it. Langhi looks pretty good in preseason, but u never know. I just hope we dont let the exception expire like the Pacers.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Posting in appropriate forums Sucks!
    2. Grammar and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Duplicate threads are really FUN!
    4. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Eat MANGOES & Have FUN or be Assimilated.

4. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

TMass is not under contract. The rumour mill has the Grizz very interested in having him at camp. Especially since Swift will take Othella's playing time and Othella will not like coming off the bench. TMass would probably enjoy being Swift's backup.

------------------
    GATER

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I believe TMass has left the Rockets for Vancouver again.

------------------
    Just shut up and post

6. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

I'm wondering why the Rockets didn't try a sign & trade with TMass for othella. Unless the Rockets have no interest in him. If that's the case, then they must have something cooking for them to let TMass just walk.

------------------

7. Rocket JJANG

Rocket JJANG Member

Maybe there are clearing the roster for Tyrone Washington.

------------------
    Hack a Shaq you'll be winning
    Hack-him you'll be dreaming.