1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Appreciation Thread : to all the Mainland China Rockets fans that will leave us

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Texanasiafan, Oct 6, 2019.

1. xiaolulz

xiaolulz Member

Dumplings mixed with plain rice, it's as hardcore as it gets.

water boiled dumplings that is, not the steamed or fried shxt.

malakas likes this.
  2. malakas

malakas Member

I am reading some chinese novels and the recipes and photos of the dishes are simply mouthwatering.
    Especially those from the Ming times.

Unless it is cat, dog, snake, insects, rotten, involves urine or is eaten alive then I am willing to give it a try.

The local cuisine in the Mediterranean also has some things that wouldn't be eaten by many north europeans/americans like snails ,octopus , bull's testicles and sea urchins.

3. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

This is a great thread idea:

We have more in common than we think. We both care, very deeply, about our children. It's so weird to see you (China) adopting capitalism as we complain and deal with the benefits and detriments of it. Yao Ming is the best human being I can think of. We all do the best we can DESPITE the structures around us. We feel pride for the idea of China and the United States of America. We let the best of our ideals lift us up, buoyant and patriotic. The worst of it, we sweep under the rug and ignore. Those who acknowledge this act of self-awareness brand us as unpatriotic or traitors. --- My sons need me now. Gotta be dad. Help me finish this most important ish.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you must hate people in general,

if you tell them to watch Jeremy Lin play basketball

come on man, can't you tell them to do something more pleasant ? like watch paint dry?