1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Appreciate the Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by durvasa, May 9, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Dude just stop with this garbage. This is not a good thread and the fact that you are trying to perform therapy on CFs right after a playoff lose is ridiculous enough, nobody wants to hear it. Nor are we in the mindset to hear it, you should know that.

deb4rockets and King1 like this.
  2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Chill out. I didn’t expect most people on here to be receptive to this, and I don’t care. If you get more enjoyment ultimately out of hating everything about the Warriors, more power to you.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can't detach yourself from just the pain and only attach to the joy.

What you are arguing is like saying to attach yourself to a child for the good things, but detach on the bad - so say if your child dies you can appreciate that this is how life works and that should dull the pain.

But that's not how emotions work. To detach emotionally is to detach on all sides. You can enjoy the game, but to do that makes you less of a fan.

Voltik and bobloblaw like this.
  4. Voltik

Voltik Member

I get what your saying and agree but that wasn’t a good analogy since I have kids.

Anyways, there is absolutely NOTHING, NADA, NULL to appreciate about the Worriers. Through the course of the past 5 years, the Worriers top the list of dispised teams that includes the Jazz, Mavericks, and Lakers. This team is wrong in every aspect ever imaginable.

5. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

I’m about to appreciate whooping their ass

deb4rockets likes this.
  6. Aware

Aware Member

**** em.

topfive and deb4rockets like this.
  7. Mike Breen

Mike Breen Member

What else can we expect from someone with a spurs avatar?

deb4rockets likes this.
  8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

LOL, that's a "Chuck Hayes being awesome" avatar. (though, come to think of it, Tim Duncan is pretty awesome too)

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

At least the Rockets don't have to beat a team like the Kidd/Kenyon Martin Nets

10. xaos

xaos Member

I don't appreciate them, but I got respect for Curry. That was clutch.

11. YallMean

YallMean Member

SOFT just like Capela.

:D

topfive likes this.
  12. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

I hate them, but they are a great team. Durant going there to hop on the bandwagon was still a lame move, though.

13. Zergling

Zergling Member

The Splash Brothers did us in again. What a legendary backcourt. It would be kind of a shame if Klay left, but I highly doubt that. He's getting the max.

Plus, as long as they have Curry, Klay, and Green, they are the "Warriors". This year wasn't our last chance to beat them.

14. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

They got crucial calls going their way even when they admit to trying to foul..... Game 1 was completely given to them.

topfive likes this.
  15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The Warriors ruined the James Harden era. He will forever be ringless because of them.

I don’t appreciate that