1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Apple Cider Has Ruined My Taste For Beer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pgabriel, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Didn't know about it. Smart idea. But I like to mix Spindrift grapefruit with Casamigos Anejo and maybe a slice or two of jalapeno. I'm scared of beer companies trying to make stuff that isn't beer, ever since I drank a 6-pack of Jim & Coke malt liquor in high school and threw up everywhere.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

A friend of mine was a VP there when they were first coming up. Used to get all the new flavors EARLY and for FREE.

3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I usually serranos, better flavor imo.

The Jim Beam and cola is actually real liquor. I think youre talking about Jack Daniels and Cola. They use a malt beverage for alcohol.

Ziggy likes this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

Palomas are one of my go-to cocktails in the summer, fo sho.

5. Buck Turgidson

Well, I picked up some Ranch Water for my backyard baseball/bbq/beer day. Stuff checks out, tastes exactly like advertised, no funk like you get with some flavored stuff. Solid light and refreshing addition to the Spring/Summer repertoire.

I'll have to try your jalapeno/serrano idea.

ThatBoyNick likes this.