1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Appears Ford Mustang was onto something...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fatty FatBastard, Jan 11, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Samar

Samar Contributing Member

I would love that Shelby GT500

2. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

camaro looks nice, the challenger looks decent, and they both clown the stang.

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

It's not the first time they've done this either.

I love both of the cars. The Camaro looks absolutely sweet. You can thank Chrysler for leading the way with tough-car looks a few years ago.

4. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Thank Ford for introducing the retro movement with the T-bird. Although underpowered, it started a bit of a craze.

5. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

that challenger looks very cool. i agree that the "retro" trend signals a lack of creativity. however, i happen to like it. why continually create pieces of crap when you can just "modify" what you've already created? i, personally, think there's nothing wrong with tweaking a near-perfect product (challenger!) to make it more modern.

6. bottlerocket

bottlerocket Member

From what I heard the Camaro is just a concept car & don't know if it will be in production.