1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know a good dog assassin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mateo, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

$600!!!

Great Job!!! Good Wins, Evil is punished!!!

2. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

We got a dog collar that didsn't shock, but emitted a high pitched whistle when the dog barked. She was a Cocker Spaniel mix and it only took a few days before she stopped barking. After that, we kept the collar by the front door for a couple of weeks and she eventually stopped barking at all unless someone knocked on the door.

Worked like a champ and didn't shock her at all.

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

One of my dogs barks any time a door bell goes off on the TV and runs around the house checking out the front door multiple times. That is frustrating cause I won't be expecting it but...ding dong(on the TV)...BARK BARK BARK...growl growl...BARK BARK BARK...whimper...whimper...silent. That always catches me off-guard.

There's this TV commercial that always comes on with bells. The first two bells to ring sound like a door bell. That always gets her going.

4. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

Our min-pin is the same way. She only responds to certain ones though. We discovered that the stock "bell ding" that SNL uses affects her the most. Anytime they do a gameshow skit, it drives her insane.

5. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I think I posted it earlier in this thread, but we tried one of those shock collars on our first beagle when we still lived in an apartment. He would bark so much that the damn thing would irritate his skin. I think that sick son of a b**** liked it. :D