1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone have NBA league pass?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockpileindisma, Sep 27, 2014.

1. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I had league pass broadband last year and it sucked since the rockets were always on National TV and I cut my cable. I got my cable back mainly because of the rockets.

2. jamie10

jamie10 Member

Ballstreams is awesome. I would definitely recommend it over League Pass if you don't have a ISP data cap

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Ballstreams is also illegal. Maybe they go after you, maybe they don't. I think IP spoofing is far less of a crime than receiving material that is being rebroadcast without the express written consent of the NBA. Its like torrenting, its not a big crime but if I can afford it why risk it?

4. NotChandlerParsons

Just a tip, you can bypass NBATV blockouts with a VPN. (You can't get past real national TV blackouts because they're not available to anyone on league pass).

Some of us do not even have a legal option to get Rockets games on TV. I don't live in a Comcast service area. (I wouldn't even if they did offer it 'round here, I used to have them and I hate them a lot).

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Sorry, you are right. I was talking about full pass. All teams, which is what I buy.

For mobile, you can get all Rockets games that aren't blacked out. Sorry to confuse the thread.

6. R94

R94 Member

You can use wiziwig.com if you want to watch games online for free

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

That's why I said IP spoofing is less of a crime than ballstreams. I get why people use it, I just think at the end of the day spoofing your IP is somewhat OK because at the end of the day the NBA still gets its cut.

8. Rox23

Rox23 Member

If you live in Lubbock then most likely all Dallas and OKC games will be blocked out for you. Houston games should come in though.

9. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

I couldn't live without my League Pass...

10. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

My league pass acc on my iPad says I have purchased the packages for this season coming up and when I click on upcoming games it says "purchased" and just has the countdown clock until tip off and still let's me use all the features that were suppose to finish post the fiba World Cup such as nba tv.

Does anyone know if I'm just lucky right now or will they release an update which wipes my acc clean and makes me pay for it again?

11. TheresTheDagger

I got confirmation of my League Pass subscription today.

Does anyone know if that includes pre-season?

12. jamie10

jamie10 Member

I had NBA League Pass like two years ago and I don't remember watching pre-season games :(

13. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

They have them all on league pass since I can remember.

14. Play07

Play07 Member

I had league pass tv service when I had u-verse, for free because I couldn't watch the rockets "talked them in to it"

last when I moved my new apts. they only had Comcast through the apartment, you couldn't get anything else, I didn't get league pass

Im about to move again and this year I want league pass on TV "no stream" and still want to watch rockets on Comcast.

----anyone know if the service is transferable ? like if I move to some apartments that don't offer Comcast in dec. ? or if they have Comcast and rockets are not on there anymore after the deal go down ? and I have to switch to uverse what will happen to the full league pass TV version I paid for ?

15. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

this conversation gets convoluted each season based on the number of fans spread out across the country, international users, and the platforms offered in each market.

the broadband package has not come with preseason in the past.

the cable package does in some markets.

as does the International package

16. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

TV subscription allows me to access on all the other devices (phone, tablet, gaming console, PC).

I also get the pre-season games.

17. TheresTheDagger

Ok...I got my confirmation e-mail that I am signed up for league pass today. The following is what the e-mail says.

The only problem is there is no League Pass "icon" to click on in the link provided in the e-mail.

Is this something that will show up just prior to the season or am I just missing something?

I love League Pass as a product, but NBA customer service sucks big time.

18. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

19. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Works great for me and I'm in Houston. I use a VPN service to VPN to any area in the U.S. I use R.O.K.U and my laptop. My laptop is easier to use the VPN service and I can point it to the T.V. If I want it to work with R.O.K.U, I need to direct my router to he VPN but I don't like to leave my router pointing to the VPN, it loses overall speed for the house mass consumption.

20. Normalus

Normalus Member

Any stream link for today game between Miami Heat and NO Pelicans? It's OT, but I don't think it's worth a new thread.