1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone have ATT&T U-Verse for their TV?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Vanilla Rice, Mar 31, 2009.

1. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

I had U-Verse and I just switched back to Dish Network. I loved Uverse and the total home DVR function but I was disappointed in their lack of international programming.

J

2. JamesC

JamesC Member

I got U-Verse last tuesday, so not quite a week. I guess I'll have to do the same thing.

3. Vanilla Rice

Vanilla Rice Member

I got it installed on Friday, and have been very happy with it. The picture is only slightly less than Directv, but saving $60 bucks a month is worth it.

I found out I'm only 1500 feet from the node, so I think it helps. Install guy was out in under 4 hours, and I've had no problems yet at all. The HD looks very nice on the plasma, and pretty good on the rear projection.

All in all, happy with the switch which is nice since I'm a big fan of DirecTv. They haven't done anything wrong other than to be more expensive.

4. JamesC

JamesC Member

BmwM3...reseting the U-Verse worked! Thanks for that tip. I'd rep you but I guess I dont have that feature.