1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone have a Honda Element?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VooDooPope, Jun 12, 2007.

Tags:
  1. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I own an element as a daily driver. It doesn't have to be ugly. I think mine actually looks very stylish. It just needs to be dropped. I love the car. The suicide doors will work great for you. Get the painted panels, tinted windows, sports pin stripe, side steps, nice wheels, and the vehicle looks great. Of course it's all opinion.

My only advice is to pass on the moonroof, as it will make it very warm for your children and backseat passangers.

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I rode everyday rain or shine for 1.5 years before I had kids. The past 7 years have been the longest I've been without a motorcycle since I was 5. At the end of the summer I'm going to be in the market for one again so I can take the HOV to work. The element will then become my wife's car.

3. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Thanks to everyone for the advice.

I also think they are quite stylish in their own way. Now my wife is really liking them so it may happen sooner than later.

4. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Sounds like a plan to me. :)

I am well underway in adding aftermarket options to my Harley. Given the expense of utilities during the summer heat, it has been put on hold. My son is 20 and my wife is gone. People can say what they will about a man and his dog. I believe there is something very spiritual about a man and his motorcycle.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

yeah its because you get go see what happens after you die because your head crashes into the concrete.

im just bitter because my sis-n-law died a few years back. you know :(

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think the Honda Element looks okay, but the Nissan Xterra looks a lot better, and looks like starts around $20k

7. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Sorry to here that.