1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone else want to admit to liking Gossip Girl?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Dec 10, 2008.

1. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

2. mic

mic Contributing Member

This show owns.

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've never even heard of this show but from what I gather from this thread that means I am still a man.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Speaking of hot chicks on terrible shows I recommend Bridget Regan on Legend of the Seeker

[​IMG]
    I first noticed her on Jimmy Kimel
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv_RlPpT8Yw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv_RlPpT8Yw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I fear I might become one of those nerds Kimmel mentions at the end of the interview. :(

5. cdastros

cdastros Member

Gossip girl does have a lot of hot chicks in it. Plus with it being in HD on the WB, the show can be fun to watch.

6. LoveRoxHateJazz

The OP is getting away with murder.

7. mazyar

mazyar Member

So is this your comming out party? If so, can I come in?

8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

what does that mean? :confused:

9. mazyar

mazyar Member

*Closet

You know

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

My work shedule slightly changed, and lately I noticed a few times this show being on...I dont get it. I've a couple unexpected guilty pleasures over the years, but really I've never been into that whole fast talking melodramatic skinny barely legal white girls thing. Just absolutely nauseating.
    Hittable girls? Sure but, no homo, this show kinda seemed more like it had eye candy for girls than anything.

Kelly Rutherford on the show has been a low profile older cute woman I've liked before though, was suprised she popped up on there.

11. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

the commercials are well done, but id still they rather cut it for another season of that pussycat dolls show. a visual fancy feast

12. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Guilty pleasure