1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone else expecting something else to go down soon?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketSiv, Feb 3, 2001.

1. RocketSiv

RocketSiv Member

Anybody else see a trade coming up? It seems like every player and Rudy are fed up with the way the team is playing, players are just not coming to play. Now with that in mind and knowing how the Rockets are I fully expect fo those serious negotians to get intense. I am going to go out on a limb here and say we steal SAR from Vancouver and as much as it pains me to say we will trade Hakeem, maybe in a three way where we get junk with expiring contracts and some draft picks. With that in mind I say we play super small ball the rest of the year with Mo playing center.

------------------

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

If no deal happens then look for the rockets to head back to the lottery!

Gerald Wallace here we come.

------------------
    "Break off the block like Maurice Green" --- Steve Francis

President of the Moochie Norris fan club.

3. 3pointer

3pointer Member

Something has to happen and it has to happen soon if this team wants to go to the Playoffs this yr. What ever is going on is not good and it shows in their play !

------------------
    If you are a positive thinking person but yet you listen to country music, isn't that odd?