1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anybody who lives in Orlando

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by indaclubam2pm, Jul 19, 2004.

Tags:
  1. indaclubam2pm

indaclubam2pm Contributing Member

Anybody who lives in Orlando that is willing to record a few orlando games and mail them to me my e-mail is indaclubam2pm@yahoo.com, im willing to pay money, unless you want to do it for free :). please e-mail me. thanks

2. ElVenezolano

ElVenezolano Contributing Member

I dont live in Orlando but ill do it for a full paid 2 week vacation to all the theme parks in Disney and a stay in the Five star hotel ,which would also include as extras:

1. Full mini bar priviledges
    2. Extra currricular activity
    :D;)
    3. Limo ride to the theme parks
    4. 10 Green Fees at 3 different Golf Clubs
    5. And one trip to Bush Gardens in Tampa.

You could email me at FG147_90@hotmail.com

:p

3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

You really miss SF, Mobes, and Cato? Damn shame....

:p

4. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

you could get NBA League Pass but it's pretty expensive

5. Just B

Just B Member

I keep hearing people complain about the price, but I've never actually seen the prices for it. How much is LP?:confused:

6. drapg

drapg Member

NBA League Pass is $149 - $199, depending on when you buy it (the earlier, the cheaper believe).

7. indaclubam2pm

indaclubam2pm Contributing Member

league pass to expensive for me haha, and yes i do miss them, but trust me im happy to have tmac, i just want to see francis, cat, and CATO, more than twice a year.

8. Just B

Just B Member

Hot damn! That is a lot, maybe me and my roommate can split the cost and get it in our dorm....:(

9. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

I thought it was alot as well, but once I bought it, I can't imagine not having it

Of course I need it to watch the Rockets so that's a different story ;) Even when I was in Houston though it was cool to have just to watch the end of every close game and check out the playoff races at the end of the season

10. hjg877

hjg877 Member

I don't see why the won't just offer team subscriptions; they would go soooo many more subscribers.

Then again, I'm sure it would violate the CBA as no more than maybe 2 will subscribe to a Warrior season package.

Then again, people do buy Warriors season tickets, so it's an interesting thought. If there was 'team' subscriptions for, say, $30-$50/month, I'D pay it!!! That's like around $3 per game.