1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Any updates on Dwight? (UPDATE: Dwight to return on Wednesday in New Orleans)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by slickricky, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Ridge94-95

Ridge94-95 Member

Might as well for all the good he does for the Rockets.

2. Ridge94-95

Ridge94-95 Member

You saw two moves. I love the internets! Everyone is an expert!:rolleyes:

3. Ridge94-95

Ridge94-95 Member

I'd do that trade.

4. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

I'm sure there is a way where we could keep howard harden and acquire love. All we'd have to do is get rid of ariza.

I'm not a cap expert but I think that would work.

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I would take a piss at mid court

6. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

7. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Pretty much. Not sure why we even have coaches, GM, training staff.

8. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dwight Howard was living above the rim after practice. No setbacks since returned to court work. Has been running, cutting, doing 2 on 2.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/575413200113418240">March 10, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Howard said he's more 'explosive' than he's been all season. &quot; Oh yeah. For sure. I don't think had a time I felt really good on the floor.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/575414171975593985">March 10, 2015</a></blockquote>

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

they need to slow down on the quotes and just let Dwight come back.....We've heard all this before.

1 person likes this.
  11. pwnyxpress

pwnyxpress Contributing Member

How far we've come. Remember when CF was unwilling to trade for KLove (at Minny) for a package centered around Chandler Parsons? hahaha...smh...

12. TexasRedd

TexasRedd Member

Isn't that what they're doing? They're not rushing him back. They didn't misquote Dwight it came straight from his mouth.

13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>.<a href="https://twitter.com/DwightHoward">@DwightHoward</a> provided an update on his rehab process, said he feels more explosive now than at any time this season <a href="http://t.co/CjgFgzIOYm">http://t.co/CjgFgzIOYm</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/575419565502431234">March 10, 2015</a></blockquote>

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Good ton hear. Keep him out as long as he needs.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I didn't say they were rushing him or that they misquoted him.

By they, I meant the team and FO. These are the same quotes from last year and earlier this season. More explosive than ever. Feeling great. Everyone involved should know better and just let it play out.

16. delishman

delishman Member

He was pretty tempered about coming about after the first month he missed. Seems more confident this time.

Good sign.

17. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

If what D12 is saying is true, We're is gonna be deadly in the playoffs...Dwight was great especially on the defensive end during the first part of the season, he was averaging around 20 pts 14 Reb and 2 Blks...If he really is MORE explosive...And Feigan seemed convinced :eek:

18. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Not getting my hopes up, at this point, no way Dwight is going to say he feels worse than earlier in the season. It's all about confidence.

19. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

It is almost time. We are almost at 100%

Playoffs are gonna be crazy when everyone(hopefully) returns.

Durant and griffin are going to be major wild card players for there teams in the playoffs

In my opinion houston has from head to toe the best roster

20. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Well, Dwight never had structural damage on his knee. That mean he really just need rest without putting much wear and tear on the knee, plus moving bone marrow from the hip into the knee should help him greatly on his return. I'm REALLY looking forward to his return.