1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any Root Sports watchers have footage of Harden's fourth foul?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketfan21, May 6, 2015.

1. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Just curious if it was legit. Likely it was, but TNT completely missed it and refused to show us the replay as well.

Also why the F do we keep our rim protector in with four fouls and rest the guy that hardly needs rest and hardly ever fouls?

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Local broadcasters are done after the first round. Didn't you see Bill Worrell sitting on the sidelines?

3. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

I saw it.... Harden pants him and then grabbed his nuts. Can't believe they called that!

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I don't care if it was a phantom foul, we were better without him.

5. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Nope I had to work til half hour after start time and had to race home. Thanks for letting me know though. :)

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Well Bill looked like he was about to shoot himself in the first half lmfao.
    You picked the right time to watch the Rockets.