1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any predictions on the CF D&D Midterm Meltdowns.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Falcons Talon, Nov 5, 2018.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Did looks like he lost some weight. Or perhaps he ... just ... melted ... down.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That's why he's raising his arms -- that's the new slimming technique in candid photos.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I anticipate a slew of unsolicited left leaning re-tweets from a certain poster regardless of the outcome.

cml750 and Falcons Talon like this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

Yep, that's about right.

[​IMG]

Falcons Talon and B-Bob like this.
  5. Newlin

Newlin Member

You have to admit that this is some awesome artwork. So much going on here it's hilarious. Big gulp?

You know Trump absolutely loves this painting.

You know how every president has an artist paint the official portrait of the president, and that painting then stays in the White House. I think Trump would love for this to be his portrait.

And yes, I would love to see the Trump meltdown if there is a blue wave on election night. Trump will blame everyone but himself.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm not expecting much of a blue wave (maybe a small one), but the worst is that 45 will not start blaming people and actual causes but he will say it was "rigged" and that illegals voted and on and on. Basically further poisoning our country by convincing his followers that the election was not legitimate. Similar to a tinpot dictator, he labels anything he doesn't like as illegitimate or fake, of course.

Little baby Jesus will cry for modern America again. :(

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I dont think people will be upset.

Both sides will claim victory. Dems with taking the House, and Republicans with holding the Senate which frankly is the more important chamber to hold for them given their need to approve appointments.

The rest will be a mixed bag as well. The country is polarized. I don't think there will be this monster blue wave, I do think Trump has used the immigration card very successfully to scare people. It won't save the house but it will blunt the damage.

BigggReddd likes this.
  8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Of course the only people who insisted the election was rigged in 2016 was Hillary Clinton and her supporters among the Democrat left. But you go ahead and keep on projecting, if that makes you feel better about your side's electoral failures all up and down the ballot since 2010.

9. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Just in: Federal officials say they haven't seen any effort by Russia or any other foreign country to interfere with election infrastructure today.

— NPR (@NPR) November 6, 2018

10. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Republicans will be precisely upset as Fox News directs them to be.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

@Sweet Lou 4 2 will likely have a breakdown, regardless of the results. I think he’s amassing an army.

I don’t think @RocketsLegend will get anymore funding after this election, so he will disappear.

@mick fry is likely too busy with the McRib being back to have an opinion

Sweet Lou 4 2 and CometsWin like this.
  12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

13. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

MURICCAA HELL YE BOI!

14. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

The big gulp isn't in this one but it is in a few that I've seen.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

MAGAMan lies almost as often as Trump. Impressive.

Anticope likes this.
  16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

SL42 is amassing an army at Costco. Code name: Blue Dawn. o_O

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey guys, I thought we agreed to keep that all secret

MojoMan likes this.
  18. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Trump was exchanging crap attacks with the media during the general election phase of the 2016 election contest. The media was pressuring him to concede that Hillary's inevitable election as president was legitimate and not in any way rigged - months before the actual election. It was an ignorant, a-hole move by the media and one that Trump was wise to not capitulate to.

Of course there were attempts at voter fraud during the 2016 election, but they did not influence the final outcome. So during the contest, Trump was suggesting that there were certain efforts to "rig" the 2016 election. However, at the end of the election, Trump did NOT claim that the outcome was "rigged," as you know very well. He was just basically telling the fake news Democrat left media to 'sit on it and rotate,' as it were, for asking him inappropriate questions that could not be properly answered prior to the end of the election.

Now that the election is in the books, the only people who continue to promote the narrative that the 2016 election was "rigged" are Hillary Clinton and many of her supporters, including many members of the Democrat left media, who continue to insist that Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton. However, there is of course no evidence to support this claim and exactly how this was supposedly done apparently remains a tightly controlled secret to this very day.

#58 MojoMan, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Downtown Sniper likes this.
  19. jcf

jcf Member

Impressively quick knock-out.

20. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Please stop diminishing the legacy of President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho with this comparison. President Camacho cared about the welfare of his people and, aware of his intellectual limitations, deferred to the smartest human alive in an attempt to reverse the damage done to the environment.

In the words of Mike Judge:
    “I mean, in a way Idiocracy kind of looks optimistic right now,” Mike Judge tells The Daily Beast by phone from his Los Angeles office.
    “Camacho almost seems like a more pleasant person,” Judge says, comparing his fictional president to Trump. He may not have a very big vocabulary and is prone to spewing profanity, but at least we never see President Camacho pander to neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-judge-trump-makes-idiocracy-look-optimistic

Buck Turgidson likes this.