1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any criticism of a black person = automatically racist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jan 7, 2014.

1. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

#whiteguilt

2. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Tex I heard Bridgewater is in town. You should evacuate ASAP. I know how scary he must seem to a guy like you.

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

You can call it stereotypical, prejudice or racist..whatever you want. But, here's one of your passive-aggressive moments (BTW, I just chose a random page, and it was right there.) I'm already anticipating your denial:

"Well I don't work as a waiter so they haven't been demeaning to me personally. I've managed many Indians over the years at work and have had good luck with them. I have no problem with them. Except when it's time to go out to dinner and they're all vegetarian. And the whole BO thing, but that's easily fixable."

- by BigTexxx

SO much wrong here. You show how much you feel superior in comparison, and that last line is...well, just ignorant.

#43 Codman, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

He's going to wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night thinking about Jameis Winston making more money in 1 year than he will in his whole lifetime.

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I know we can produce a sexist post.

I know we can produce a post saying that violence on women is okay.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Let's give it a shot. Who in here is black? I'll criticize you, and then others can weigh in and decide if I'm racist or not.

1 person likes this.
  7. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Probably locked every door in his house while watching the BCS Title game. Tex saw all those blacks with dreads and fainted.

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I'm black and I've never understood criticizing people for locking their doors, car or otherwise.

9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

What people choose to comment on within a board like this usually is a good indicator of what is of most interest to them, or what bothers them the most. You, Texx, bring up race way, way more than others- just like Tallanover brings up Islam or Manny Ramirez is obsessed about music. You bring it up so much, and most of the time in a negative light, that you put yourself out there for criticism.

Sure, our society is much too hyper-sensitive about race- but think about what led up to that. Decades and decades of silence. This is the natural by-product. If you understand the origin, you understand the reason. Which does not mean acceptance. But it also doesn't need to revert to backlash in every instance. If something is truly racist, it needs to be called out. If something isn't, then it should be ignored.

But this is the world you and I live in.

2 people like this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The "master" of the avoidance of discussion deigns to tell everyone else how to debate. Absolutely hilarious.

1 person likes this.
  11. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Type 4: The White Knights. Racism "white knights", that is – guys who go out of their way to ensure nobody thinks they're racist...

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

bigtexxx is not only delusional, but he is far off base.

Any criticism of a black person = automatically racist

bigtexxx seems to forget that this is a basketball forum (does he even like the Rockets?) and the majority of the Rockets players are black. If you ever visited the GARM section, you would know that every other post is a post, (wait for it...)

criticizing a black person.

Using texxx's logic, the GARM is filled with people calling each other racists.

Don't act like this is a common thing. Only YOU are called a racist here, and for good reason.

Nonetheless, this is nothing but another troll thread by bigtexxx. That's all he does now, troll. You may not be a racist in real life, but you sure as heck want to be accused of being one on Clutchfans. You know exactly what you are doing by making those types of posts about Bortles and Winston, for example.

2 people like this.
  13. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

I wonder if bigtexxx first love cheated on him with a black dude?

1 person likes this.
  14. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Or if a black dude cheated on him :confused:

15. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

I laugh out loud every time the poster that truly believes that University of Rice Stadium is a 22 point home field advantage claims others are failing to use logic.

16. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

This board just gives me the creeps. To actually say there is less racism now than before is going through life with blinders on. Oh I forget, what did one member say here, "merited racism" is acceptable? You guys are full of bs.

17. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I just looked at that list and it's somewhat race-baiting.

He called Asians after some sort of meal. "African-American only" people are called Quanells....

It's all a pattern for Texxx. First it was laughable. Now, it's just sad and pathetic.

18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

incomprehensible babble and also a tangent

bro where is the "University of Rice Stadium"

lol

19. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

You've lost. When you start to insult you have lost...shame.

20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I didn't use a personal insult with him. Taking down his argument is fair game.

pwn3d