1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another, what's that song called

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketKid, Apr 21, 2002.

1. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

sweet, i derailed a perfectly good thread. kinda funny having people argue over two different songs. and yes it is days go by by dirty vegas. and yes it doesn't kick in for a while. and yes the song does not kick as much ass (hardly any at all) as the commercial would have you believe. and yes it would improve if there was a girl dancing to all of it while i was listening. and yes it is a mitsubishi, i saw it again, i'm an idiot. and yes start the commotion was another commercial. and yes the song for full house had "days go by" somewhere in there or at least something that sounds like days go by, not family matters.

2. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

I distinctly remembered this line from Family Matters: "Day's go by, when people love their families..." then it faded off into music.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Dammit f4p, you're derailing this thread even further... and no, no, a thousand times no. There were no lyrics containing "days go by" in the Full House theme (in either the tv or the "full length" version) :

What ever happened to predictibility?
    The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV.

Everywhere you look , everywhere you go (there's a heart).
    There's a heart
    A hand to hold onto.

Everywhere you look , everywhere you go.
    There's a face
    Of somebody who needs you.

Eveywhere you look,
    When you're lost out there and you're all alone,
    A light is waiting to carry you home,
    Everywhere you look.
    Everywhere you look.

4. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

So did anyone ever find the name of that song? :)

5. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

well why don't you just shut up and stop making me look like an idiot. as a friend once told me when we were discussing how good rob nen is "stop bringing up all these facts to try to make me look wrong, let me talk out of my ass dammit."

i can hear the friggin days go by words in my head, maybe i just replaced everywhere you look with days go by, i have no idea.