1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another superstar mismanaged by the organization & leaving Houston on bad terms...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by StacyMcGrady3, Dec 28, 2009.

1. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

How many actual players have we screwed over? Rockets are just doing what is in the best interest of Rockets, which is what EVERY OTHER NBA TEAM DOES. Why should Rockets pamper a prima dona who has not only outlived his welcome but usefulness as well?

2. best4bkp

best4bkp Member

For those who keep saying this, can you please give credible examples! And I guess its OK to say play me or trade me?? You should be happy the team is not a bunch of p***y's and refuse to be held hostage.

And if the Rockets did decide to play McGrady more and the team started losing....then what? Or if he reinjured himself? Hell, when I go to play ball, I think I can still take guys half my age, but thats not my reality.

3. lauradelenn

lauradelenn Member

So you think that Yao won't be resigned unless it's for less? I think that it will depend upon his productivity next season, or if he's injured yet again as to what they offer him myself.

4. worzel gummidge

Yep, that's why I think this time out will greatly benefit McGrady. The Rockets are doing him a major favor. Working out in Chicago will help him get that next contract, not turtling on the court.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Dude, Barkley has been b****ing to anyone who would listen about how Leslie screwed him out of $3 million.

Bonzi was kicked to the curb in both the Gundy and the Adelman era. Mike James got traded twice, too. Stro was gone 1 year after signing for less money than he could have. Artest said the Rockets "did him dirty."

If TMac has a complaint against the Rockets, he needs to stand in line.

And guess what? The team still got players.

It's a business and everyone knows that.

6. amaru

amaru Member

Only 93 more days of this crap then all your T-mac groupies can go away.....and stay away!!!

I also mean those of you that have turned into groupies

7. Texxx

Texxx Member

Wow, you don't have a clue about putting a winning team together. You call trading Hakeem when we did a mistake? What a joke. Try waiting two extra years to trade Hakeem and crippling their cap as a mistake. And we mismanaged Mcgrady. Man, I swear some of you on this site are the most delusional fans I've ever seen.

Mcgrady wasn't given a chance? He was given the keys to this organization for heaven's sake. He had anything he wanted.

Mcgrady was a choker when it counted. He was afraid of contact and was one of the most soft players in the league in his last few seasons. He was one of the worst players in the league with the basketball in his hands with the way he slowed the game down and did his little move where he jacked up brick after brick.

I love Adelman and Morey for how they handled this. They are studs as GM and coach! Couldn't be more proud!

8. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Member

The bolded part is where I stopped reading.