1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another reason why u cant trust Mr. Moneyball

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by leebigez, Jun 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

I don't know you can even offer better than the Bucks deal. Would you want an old second year solid player, or a younger second year player who has a lot more potential and money making ability? easy answer.

2. bjshot

bjshot Member

landry is way better than Yi.

3. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

hey Jack-Nuts

It takes two to Tango

4. WoodlandsBoy

WoodlandsBoy Contributing Member

Why would anyone think the Nets would have taken anything the Rox have for Jefferson.

IMO they took Yi because he will generate tons of money in China. It was a money move.

5. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

The Jazz keep loading up on 7 fters and the rox keep adding 6'7 pf's. Is there a number or record of how many 6'8 pf's u could have on 1 roster?

6. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is there a record for how many bad posts somebody can make in a month.

Why isn't this guy banned yet?

7. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Perhaps because he knows what he is talking about .... and you really don't if you have that kind of assessment values!

8. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Locked. The this fool needs to be rank down to ROOKIE.

9. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you consider beating a dead horse "knowing what he is talking about," then so be it....

10. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

There is a reason why none of my threads have ever been locked except one and why I have never been close to getting bumbed down.

Even if I don't agree with someone or their ideas, I never use language to offend people. There was a time on this board when u could be critical and disagree with someone, even clutch and it was handled like men. Now what we have is a lot of johhnie come lately types that act like girls and want to call people names and stuff. I'm a very successful business man and I come to this site because for discussion about my favorite team. No one writes my checks in the rox organization. I've played the game, scouted the game, coached the game and love the game. If the management does something right, I give them credit, when the don't make championship type of moves like the astros, I criticize, but the one thing I am is consistent and cordial. Some of the newbies can't relate to that. BTW, I think it was a good move getting greene.

11. intergalactic

intergalactic Contributing Member

leebigez, you obviously know basketball, but people are annoyed because you're mistaking player evaluation with what could actually be accomplished in a trade. That's why you're making yourself flame bait. Everybody on this board knows that Richard Jefferson is better than Yi or Bobby Simmons, at least right now. But the fact is that the Rockets have very little that NJ would want, and this thread is making it sound like you're ragging on Morey b/c of some personal grudge.

12. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

quoted for truth

ridiculous initial post

13. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I agree with this completely. However, we have been bitc%$#g about not having any athletes on this roster for quite some time, and it seems like the GM just got two of them. In Morey I trust.......

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Leeb,

Let's wait until training camp to see what kind of Roster Morey and company put together......

DD

15. normy85

normy85 Member

Clutch, kindly lock this pathetic thread plz. Thank you :)

16. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

We have 3 7+ footers and 3 6'7 to 6'9 PF, not bad. And we got bigger at the 3 with a 6-9 shooter