1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Another option at #5?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by aelliott, May 8, 2002.

1. Sane

Sane Member

I used to like heypartner's posts. I'm not trying to add anything to this topic, just commenting. Voicing my opinion, which is what you're supposed to do on a message board.

2. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

really, presenting yourself or another person as valuable or wrong for this bbs is incredibly difficult and silly

in the long run, this bbs is larger than any one individual as well as any groups or congregations of "people who interrupt others w/o any idea of what they're talking about" and "high and mighty egotistical know it alls."

the bbs will take some dents and be tarnished a bit, but as long as the negative reinforcement lingers waiting for something extreme to damage the bbs, it will easily wade through the tides of the "not valuable" and loss of the "invaluable"...

because there is already a critical mass here of the intelligent, ballers, players, traders, and staff etc to sustain this site through their valuable posts. Valuable not only to your point of view but of stark contrast or simple humanism once in a while...

is it really jayz or heypee interjecting with something that this entire board views consistently worthless and that should be reprimanded and ejected? i can tell you even if it was, more than 80% of this board wouldn't care. sometimes if you're intolerant of someone else, the something that needs to happen is not changing that person through criticism but changing yourself