1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Mr Trump hater bit the dust. Not a bad looking chic but dumber than compost

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by generalthade_03, Mar 31, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

They love Trump because "he tells it like it is".

Just so god damn ironic.

But it is expected with bad faith concern trolling.

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

I would be okay with you saying that because President Obama would have had the country prepared to handle this virus unlike as i have said before WORST POTUS ever.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She is now qualified to be president.

mdrowe00 and No Worries like this.
  4. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Obama had 8 years to prepare for a scenario like this. Obviously it wasn't a priority, yet the current President gets the blame:rolleyes:

Sen. Cotton tried to get the word out in January, but our leaders were pre-occupied.

You sound like Uncle Rico, living in the past. Why didn't Obama shut the country down during the Swine Flu epidemic? Because most of the things don't blow up into what we have now. There isn't a playbook for this. I don't blame Obama. I don't blame Trump. It's larger than that and we, as a nation, were caught off guard despite countless warnings.

Astrodome likes this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I love that the first words out of a Trumpanzees mouth is Obama when we're talking about the current President's ignorance, incompetence, and inability to tell the truth on a regular basis. That's always the tell-tale sign. Swine flu, give me the car accidents now. Genius.

mdrowe00 and No Worries like this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The thing about Trump is he isn't making the decisions really. Compared to Obama who would bring his work to the bedroom in terms of taking 50 page reports with him overnight to read over and be informed, Trump does zero homework.

Therefore he really leans on other people around him to govern and make decisions or he just makes ill
    informed decisions.

Therefore I have concluded that Presidents of the world's largest bureaucracy should have the ability to read. I know it sounds absurd but think about it.

#46 fchowd0311, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Jayzers_100 likes this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Obama did prepare for this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ite-house-office-global-pandemics-eliminated/

BaselineFade likes this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So let's get this straight, in his first day of office, Trump takes credit for the economy, but in his fourth year, he blames this crisis on Obama????

SWTsig and TheFreak like this.
  9. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Yeah there’s such a thing as disagreeing on a course of action or direction for this country...then there are trump supporters. No sane, rational individual could support his rhetoric at this point. People will say “oh you’re a baby” but who cares? If someone is in their 20s, 30s or beyond after at least accepting a high school diploma and still think Trump is a positive influence on this country then they simply lack a basis in reality or are purposely trolling.

SWTsig likes this.
  10. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Tom Cotton is a joke. His office sent an email out to Arkansans last week titled “China Virus Update”. Clearly just using rhetoric to appeal to Trump voters only. Doesn’t matter about y’all’s petty debate on what it should be labeled at this point. That’s just a desperate ploy. We all accept it as coronavirus or covid-19. Any politician putting out official notices with “China virus” is acting like a teenager being brave with their friends just to stir the pot

11. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

imagine defending a guy labeled as the "leader of the free world" who also says things like "i don't accept any responsibility" for our country's response and lack of foresight to the largest disaster in modern history.