1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ANOTHER LAME ATTEMPT TO DOG FRANCIS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Olajumus Prime, Jul 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olajumus Prime

yeah, alot of post recently are being formed to dog Steve Francis, so hey lets trade him, and bring in speedy claxton, or kevin ollie, or brent price or john barry, anyone of these guards would run circles around him, especially that one guard, Kevin Bremer? whatever his name is....

yeah Francis is horrible, he doesnt shoot 65 shots a game, ball hogs it up, so he doesnt of course get over 30 points a game, like Kobe or Allen Iverson...

he cant jump or pass the ball, he should take some tips from Mobley on passing the ball to the open teammate...oops, er...nah he better not actually...

2. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

I don't see what your trying to say here...You titled the thread another lame attempt to dog Francis and mentioned the things that have been done, but like you said, those things have already been said days ago, what the hell is your point?? I guess you're trying to defend him (which you should) but there's lots of other threads on this same topic already.

Steve Francis and the Rockets are NUMBER ONE!!!!

3. Olajumus Prime

BINGO!!!! my friend, I defend him, he is the best guard to ever suit up for the Rockets, I think John Lucas and Calvin Murphy would agree...its just ashame alot of others dont see the good he does for the team, and if he doesnt pull down 45 pts/8rbs/8asst. a game, there are probably reasons for that:

i can name 1:

1) Cuttino Mobley ---(he needs atleast 50-60 shots a game)

4. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

Your ideas are poor, but if you want to talk about them, try to do it in the thread already discussing this that you referred to in your opening.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

ANOTHER LAME ATTEMPT TO START A FRANCIS THREAD

6. LeGrouper

Another lame attempt to dog Cat

7. Olajumus Prime

actually , i should have titled it, "another lame attempt to dog lames who dog Francis"

yeah i will dog cat, seeing everybody thinks francis is our big downfall......:eek:

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

[​IMG]

No one has suggested that Francis needs to score 45 ppg. I would be overjoyed if his rebounds and points dropped but his assists and defense improved.

9. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

i agree that it's a lame attempt to start a thread and also agree that it's a lame attempt to dog cat, but...

... i have to agree with my fellow transformer pall that francis is still the heart of this team.

it's not his fault his has to play out of position. what choice does he have? it's not mobley's fault that he's in the starting lineup. he should be the sixth man. hopefully ol'gun will change both of these. :)

10. LeGrouper

fellow transformer.... holy ****! does that mean you wear women's clothing or something?

11. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

God, I hate the summer.

12. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

something.

[​IMG]

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Hmm. I thought it was some kind of play on Hakeems last name.

Learn something new everyday.

14. Olajumus Prime

thank you Omega Supreme, did you know that Starscream's voice on the cartoon is the same as Destro's off of G.I. Joe...

yeah and Mobley off the bench would be "beautiful"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.