1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

With Islamic terrorism, you had one group to condemn but today there was more than one group on both sides.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

haha bigotexxx is a white supremacist apologist and a troll. Nothing new here. :rolleyes:

Virtue signaling, the newly invented bullshit term for conservatives. The same people who brought you "narrative", "death tax", and "a rising tide lifts all boats".

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I'm not the left...you doing ok man? It is natural to displace the hate from your Liberal bull, but looks like there's some serious frustrations boiling there.

On the bright side he probably supports contraceptive methods...so no half liberal bb to worry about?

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That's okay, old friend. I don't think you have much credibility left w anyone but the Russian saboteur's account and the hacked account of pgabs.

But do tell us, instead of just insulting liberals: what do you think of having a Unite the (White) Right rally in a small town that didn't want anything to do with that cause?

Is this a movement you personally support? And would you, or do you, march to keep and cherish statues of Confederates?

Deflection or disappearance in 3, 2, ...

5. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I'm just sick of protestors blocking streets. And I truly do not care which side they are aligned with. As far as I'm concerned, if you're in the street and not in a crosswalk, you are fair game to be run over.

When a large group of angry protestors surrounds your vehicle, it has the potential to be a very scary and violent situation. I bet Reginald Denny wishes he had driven through those people on that LA street in 1992.

I even advocate running over that goofball that stopped traffic on US-59 to propose to his girl. Get the f*** out of the road people.

6. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You either don't know whats going on or you are trying to be edgy here. Someone deliberately drove into another car causing it to kill these people. He then sped away. This was an act of murder. Your post is absolutely disgusting, they did not deserve to be run over and die after being clipped caught completely unawares. Nobody was surrounding his vehicle.

I hope you or your loved ones never face something like that, your view is extremely selfish.

7. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Screw you dude. You are extremely condescending. These "innocent" people put themselves at risk by knowingly being present in a public street. My loved ones and I will never face anything of this sort because we use sidewalks.

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

So you justify cold blooded murder now. Never thought I'd see this. Do half naked women put themselves at risk for rape too? Incredibly dangerous and uninformed rhetoric here. What gets me even more is your rust in peace avatar. Gives Megadeath, metal and it's fans a bad name.

9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

You should really read this thread then . You are in for a surprise.

10. solodolo

solodolo Member

Aww just go back to your stormfront account already or make one .. trust me they will love you .

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You are a sick individual.

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

You are sick. Free speech and assembly is a protected right in this country. Murder is never a right, in any situation at any place on earth.

13. CometsWin

[​IMG]

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Unhinged is posting in bold letters and stating that you no longer feel sorry for the victims because some stuff was said that attacked Trump. Oh wait. You did both of those things here. You are accusing others of being unhinged because you've come to the realization that you are unhinged.

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I'll humor you for one response, just for old times.

I do not support this "movement" in any way. Do you support their right protest their cause? Is that a right we all have?

No, I wouldn't march in support of Confederate statues. They mean nothing to me.

I'll be in Charlottesville tomorrow - actually just outside there at Kings Family Vineyards and Veritas Vineyards doing some wine tasting. I went to the Greenbrier in West Virginia today to watch the Texans' training camp. Scored a JJ Watt and Deshaun Watson autograph on a new football. I'm out there living life, fellas! I'd hope you do the same instead of continuing to snowball your bias and hatred. Ciao, baby!

17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Sorry bud but the violence started by the leftists

18. CometsWin

Looks like you're a day late for the hate march. Plan better, bro.

19. CometsWin

This guy in the video is for protecting white identity, the free markets, and killing the Jews.

LOL You've just got to laugh.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!