1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anna-Megan Raley: The M-I-L-F Next Door

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GoRedRowdies, Feb 9, 2008.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yeah, uh....not too sure about the bolded part....

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

yeah ok...i'm really sure that if she said she wanted you to nail her that you would say "no gtfo w****!"

3. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

I have never asked for a favor here, but if you guys will grant me this one.
    Chill this thread out..for real.

I know Anna. She is not that Diva who walks into a room and requires everyone to look at her, she is professional and works really, really hard. I've seen the way she handles advances towards her, and there are many. She puts guys in their place in a cordial manner while allowing them to maintain their dignity. She has a healthy relationship with a really cool guy, and he is as much a victim in these posts as she is.

She is NOT the snarky cheerleader type who laughs at geeks and glorifies whats popular, she is an up and coming journalist with credentials and an education who happens to be attractive.

Thank you in advance,

BD

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I posted a link earlier in the thread that takes you to another thread where she posted it.

5. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I will admit that I have been critical of Ana Megan in the past, not because of how she looks or even because of who she is, but because it frustrates me when I see people elevated to positions of importance because of how they look.

However, THIS IS NOT HER FAULT. She didn't ask for any of this and it is CLEAR she has worked very hard to be good at what she does and, you know what, she IS good at what she does now. It took time and practice, but her reports on Chron.com are very good and it is obvious how much time and care she puts into this.

I met her just once and I know a number of people who know her personally. She seems to be a very sweet person who absolutely does not deserve the crass and childing drubbing she is getting here. If not for an email from a friend, I wouldn't even have seen this as I haven't been in the Hangout for a couple weeks.

Is she attractive? Absolutely. Does that make her deserving of this thread? Of course it doesn't.

If this were your mother or sister or wife or girlfriend, you'd be ready to throw down with half of the posters in here and rightfully so because far too many of you act like jerks simply because no one has access to pictures of you to make fun of. Oh, but if they did, you'd probably cry like a little girl.

So, enough children. Playtime is over.