1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[animated] video of Morey/Walsh negotiating

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by smoothie, Feb 15, 2010.

1. jsmee2000

jsmee2000 Contributing Member

That's because maybe you have never tried that Chicken and Rice stand. That place is da bomb!

2. OpportunityCost

Just added this to my list of places to eat at when I return to NYC this summer.

3. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

more worried about the Wizard shutting down CF.net to stop us giving away his secrets

4. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

"you want more?" (looks sad)

I cracked up every time he said that lol, great stuff. considering the technology, you created some great characters that had well defined archetypes.

5. i hate the mavs

6. jwayne

jwayne Member

:grin: That was great... "I'll have to take one of your championship trophies on the way out"... haha...

7. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

After watching this video, lebron decides to sign with the Rockets as free agent. He brings Wade or Bosh (sign-n-trade). Knicks get nobody signficant with their cap space, suck, and keeps delivering Rockets 1st round lottery picks :grin:

8. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

I know most on here love DM, but I'm not blinded with love and therefore am not sure this upcoming trade will be impressive.

9. Sman2k10

Sman2k10 Member

ur video is literally all over the place. i heard people talking about it in school today and btw it is all over facebook also.

10. Trackball

Trackball Member

Gotta admit, even if a Knicks deal doesn't go through (God forbid), this would still be a great video. You should make more! Do a whole series--"Daryl Morey: Jerk-Ass Negotiator!" I bet the man himself would love it!

Wait until after the deadline, though, obviously.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Teach me how to make such an awesome script, kind sir.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

That's a good one but the Golden State one was funnier. Playoffs, ever heard of them? Ha.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_Rep_vtsCM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_Rep_vtsCM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. Drunk_Goat

Drunk_Goat Member

I had to leave a comment. Smoothie, that was awesome.

Also cometswin, that video was hilarious too. lol

"we cant even get on freaking NBA TV" lol so true!

15. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

LMAO!!!

16. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Contributing Member

I hope there's a sequel once the we see all of the final trades. Perhaps something with Morey getting b****-slapped?

17. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Props to smoothie- if he had never created this and scared the Knicks, Morey might have never turned to the Kings and ended up with the Knicks haul AND Kevin Martin. ;)

Now that it's over, I thought it would be fun to laugh at the thought of this video having an effect on the negotiations (like some suggested).

18. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

19. da_juice

da_juice Member

You gotta go to the halai stand and get the lamb and rice platter.
    LOL at the movie though
    "You are getting two 1st round draft picks, 8th overall pick jordan hill, jeffries, for TMAC who is 30 and just had microfracture surgery. I'm sure this will help us in the long run.

20. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle