1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by dockerland, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Buck Turgidson

Rehabbing from major injuries is ****ing the worst. Can't imagine doing it to the level it would take to go back into the NFL....and then having to do it again. And again.

Good for him, I respect his priorities.

likestohypeguy, deb4rockets and YOLO like this.
  2. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

"So thaaaaaaat's why he lasted to the 3rd round!"

"Doesn't matter Brian! All my 3rd round picks end up this productive. Now have his draft rights as well!" #runitback

3. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

9-7, another playoff appearance, promptly to get handled when we face an actually good team. Rinse and repeat.

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Lmao!!

donkeypunch likes this.
  6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree! No matter what he does with his life now I doubt he will lack for money, so I would do the exact same thing if I was in his position. He was one tough guy, and took a beating over the years. You never saw him act cocky or yell at his teammates like so many other quarterbacks. I always respected him as a man, and can understand his decision.

7. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

The Colts let him keep his money (didn't have to)... and just cause he doesn't play doesn't mean he won't be around it. Heck, Tony Romo makes $4 million a year to talk into a mic.

BigShasta and deb4rockets like this.
  8. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

If I were the Texans, I'd reach out to Luck and gauge his interest in taking a front office position, with the idea of him one day (sooner) being a GM. That guy is super smart.

9. plee

plee Member

I'm thinking he'll help his dad with the XFL, be some sort of "consultant".

10. J.R.

J.R. Member