1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bynum Quotes from Presser

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tzou88, Aug 15, 2012.

Tags:
  1. tzou88

tzou88 Member

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande
    Bynum: "I thought it was time for a change, to be honest."

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande
    Bynum: "There are some decent centers here in the East."

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande
    Bynum: "I'm really looking forward to making this my home.....I'm really leaning towards being able to stay here."

That last quote is interesting, if what he says is true, then so much for us trying to sign him in the offseason :(

2. tzou88

tzou88 Member

3. Robjos

Robjos Member

to me this just sound like the politically correct thing to say when asked about your new team, you dont wanna sound like that clown Howard...

4. finsraider

finsraider Member

He gets a 5th year and an extra $30 million if he stays.

It's extremely rare to sign away a max player from the team with their Bird rights. Harden may be our only chance, simply because OKC is in a tough spot with long term commitments to Durant, Westbrook, and Perkins, plus Ibaka will also be a FA next year.

5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

JA forgot to tweet when Bynum said all he was interested in was some b!tches, and some weed, he's trying to him'em with his monkey dick namsayin?

6. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

Bynum wants the money, I put it at 1%, the chance he doesnt resgin with Philly...

C'mon people, a lot of people on this board thought we could keep Howard if we traded for him. Bynum has stated before he wants the money. ATMs in every city....

7. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Yup. He got his rings already. Just waiting for that $$$ to come in.

If you really want him a S&T is possible, but i'd stay away, way to injury-prone.

8. clos4life

clos4life Member

To be honest, whoever traded for him would most likely be able to keep him. As long as philly is willing to play him and he doesn't get injured or do something really stupid they will most likely stay together. Philly has the 2nd best center in the league and Bynum gets to be the man. Good match.

9. AB423

AB423 Member

If anyone watched on espn, Bynum said he was "looking for to making, making, making this my home"

lol