1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bynum is a mess

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, Mar 1, 2013.

1. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

wait wait wait he hurt his left knee bowling?!! 76ers fans must be livid.

2. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I think every thing he said is okay. It does not make him a mess. It doesn't make him not a mess but doesn't change my opinion. Are his knees going to be a mess from here on out is the bigger concern. If he can prove to be healthy and the price is right I think you take that risk. Maybe. I do not know enough about him to know if he is mentally unstable. But if he is you can be sure Morey will sign him believing we can fix that part.