1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bynum For Three!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Yao11, Mar 28, 2012.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

And he will always be open. A trailing 7 footer that can't shoot will always be open at the three point line.

1 person likes this.
  2. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

andrew bynum thought he was brad miller.... u still got ways to go before getting brad miller level@@

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Well, if you saw the game, he wasn't getting enough touches. I guess that was a "eff that, I'm gonna shoot this from 3s since y'all ain't giving me the ball down low." There were several instances in the first quarter alone where he basically raised both of his arms half-way like, "Damn, gimme the damn ball."

He sure got benched.

But in terms of value, the team is slowly transitioning into his team. Furthermore, Jim buss values him like crazy. By next year, it'll be his team for sure. Right now, it's a gradual transition and Bynum obviously still has a lot to learn.

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

5-19 this year, he done a lot better in other years.

5. Jonhty

Jonhty Member

lol that's funny. he's having a little bit of fun out there. but i can see why people think he's crazy doing that in a close game.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
    Bynum said message he got was not to take 3's if u r going to miss. "But I'm going to take some more."

Awesome.

7. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Lol, at least some of them are having fun and they're sitting in the 3rd seed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vp35vGAnfcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://twitter.com/#!/SherwoodStrauss/status/184886911691800576

http://twitter.com/#!/SherwoodStrauss/status/184878121361752064

Kobe also said that Bynum "was just testing the limits of skills."

Lol, just for good measure:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tcMM8Tta06w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27 Kwame, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Bynum is the next Shaq without the idiotic humor and a 3.

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

His reaction to the benching says more about him than the shot he took.

10. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

THEY'RE messing up with their coach. :)

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I didn't start watching it full-time until about 5 mins after the shot. Had the game on mute and was working on my computer beforehand.

12. spysta

spysta Member

i dont see what the big deal is i did stuff like this in high school all the time..........ohhhhhh lol

13. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Lakers are clowning Mike Brown.

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

I do this on NBA Jam all the time, but the bigs can usually only make it when the ball is on fire.

15. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Welcome to the circus known as Lakerland. No biggie. The only thing wrong with the shot was he took it too early in the possession without investigating other options first.

Lakers and Spurs will fight for the WC crown in 2012.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Cmon now, lakers were up 6 in the 3rd. Games are usually over by then. And Bynum wasn't doing anything, Kobe wouldn't have done! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Kobe is arrogant enough to think he knows more about basketball than Mike Brown and it is rubbing off on the rest of the team. Bynum's defiant attitude is proof that they don't give two ****s about what Mike Brown thinks.

Good job Kobe, you just killed any chance of the Lakers winning another title.

18. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Why not? Lebron probably knew more about basketball than mike brown. Don't most people believe that lebron basically coached the cavs?

19. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Given that the Lakers are almost certainly going to be third and the Spurs second, how are they going to meet in the WCF? Or are you just saying that's the real finals or something?

20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Value extends beyond statistical production.

Something Tracy McGrady never quite understood.

Until Bynum acts like a leader, he will never have "his team"... If he does have "his team", he will be unsuccessful. As of right now, he should thank his lucky stars that he has Kobe to back his dumbass up.