1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bogut says Rockets play dirty

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Jan 27, 2015.

1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

No idea. I think Bogut is either projecting or he thinks because of what happened nearly 2 years ago with Bev and Westbrick, that that's somehow the way all the Rockets players are all the time.

2. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

I've watched most of the games this season and I honestly can't recall a single game where we threw a cheap shot at anyone. Am I just biased and don't see it?

Maybe they won't get "taken out" if they'd go up strong and quit flopping everywhere.

3. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Laughable, honestly we played soft against the Warriors, Bogut was the one flopping all over the place, and I consider flopping to be dirty.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

These clowns act like they've won something. God I want them in the playoffs.

5. Progs

Progs Member

The Warriors will lose in Round 1.

6. Zbed

Zbed Member

Bogut seems to be the one always getting into it with someone......and Green/Speights are goons

7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

How can you be on the best team in the league and still be irrelevant. Sit down Bogut, someone call me when someone important tries to talk ****.

8. marky :)

marky :) Member

It's probably true. The Rocket's probably smell bad also.

9. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Once in a while Dwight gets rattled and unleashes a totally unnecessary shove/forearm/elbow. Nothing vicious, though.

Beverley definitely sucks to play against, but he's just staying under guys' jerseys, not dishing out any shots.

I think Bogut is mostly projecting the personalities of those two onto everyone, because the idea of Harden or Terry or Ariza or D-Mo trying to injure someone is laughable. And the silliest part is Bogut is infamously dirty himself.

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Harden? is that you?

11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Bogut is a tool. He hasn't done anything besides fall on the floor at the slightest touch. I remember him saying when he was in the draft that he was better than Luc Longley and that he was some kind Australian Basketball great. Well where are those rings Bogut? Longley so far has still accomplished more than Bogut has. He's just another role player riding the jock of a superstar. No one should take anything Bogut says seriously. I hope the next time we play them our bigs show them what Dirty is. DORSEY BETTER KNOCK HIS TEETH OUT.

12. joeson332

joeson332 Member

I can't wait until the WCF when Houston faces GSW for this very exciting matchup between these two talented teams. Game 2 the NBA will present Stephen Curry with the NBA MVP all will be well in Oakland except a man by the name of James Edward Harden Jr the thirteen. He will have this calm demeanor to him, not say much except for his eyes. Something in his eyes that screams he is sick of the media and the lovefest with the Warriors, sick of the defensive jokes, sick of Steph Curry who stole his MVP. James Edward Harden jr the thirteen will go Olajuwon- Robinson esque in this series and make everyone remember thy name of the one they should not have funked with because James Edward Harden Jr the Thirteen is thy gawd.

1 person likes this.
  13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Ha!

This is absolute gold coming from Bogut himself who is one of the biggest slimeballs in the NBA.

14. finsraider

finsraider Member

Crossing my fingers that OKC catches fire at the end of the year and destroys GSW in the 1st round.

15. D-rock

D-rock Member

Agreed. Maybe this will inspire Rockets to play not just tougher, but smarter, on D. The obvious forearms and shoves are not good defensive plays. I don't mind Rockets playing dirty (or tougher) but gotta be sneakier.

Having opposing teams look over their shoulder all the time is not a bad thing. But Rockets need to earn that rep.

16. Zbed

Zbed Member

...got chills lmao

17. NotChandlerParsons

This just in, Bogut breaks his glass house throwing stones in it.

18. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Bogut is a bum.

19. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

WTF is Bogut talking about? It's absolutely comical to think of these Rockets as the Bad Boys or something.

I watched that entire game. What the hell is he even talking about? Ariza barely bumped into Curry, and that's all I saw (besides Bogut flopping).

20. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

I wish the Rockets were dirty.