1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andre Drummond and Reggie Jackson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JoeyTexas254, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

You should start bumping all that stuff you were saying about spencer dinwiddie

2. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Drummond's contract is bonkers.

Tyson Chandler brings the same qualities (elite rebounding, overrated defense) to the table at a fraction of the price.

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Any GM trading for RJ should be fired on the spot. He is loaded with negatives.

Pen15clubber, mikol13 and Reeko like this.
  4. tc0330

tc0330 Member

Read an article recently that made a good point about Capela...its about to be his 4th year...if the man can't play 30+ minutes every game then we should trade him. Might not be a bad idea to take a hard look at Capela's legitimate long term value with Andre now on the market.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

His first year was mostly in the D-league. I think his trade value will not yield us a player like Paul George along with picks/other players. Retain Capela but don't give him an extension. Andre will be an albatross for us, and Reggie too.

6. basketballholic

Andre, DeMarcus, and no telling who else.

7. Vivi

Vivi Member

Remember the rumor of the past deadline about Detroit talking with Orlando about a Jackson/Augustine deal? I mean, there were probably other parts involved but i think really nothing very interesting, it's like Stan was basically ok in dumping Jackson contract and the Magic well, they were probably desperate to make some sort of upgrade...but yeah, i wouldn't even be shocked if Orlando said no.

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but you should respect your mothers wishes. My sources tell me that mama hollic lets you have your last round of pizza rolls around 8:30 and its lights out by 9:30 and here you are up at 4am. Just please be more respectful

macho87 likes this.
  9. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

drummond isn't worth the max.

you can't win without go-to scorers. if you spend your max on a facilitator and a no-offense defensive anchor who can't even stay on the floor late in the game because of hacking, you will never get out of the second round. look at the clippers with paul and DAJ. that's us with harden and drummond.

its time to start thinking of harden as a facilitator. he's not proven to be a go-to scorer in the playoffs. we need 2 max scorers to let him be the 3rd option if we want to contend with the warriors, cavs, spurs.

reggie jackson is a ball dominant, inefficient shooter. he's not an upgrade over bev, lou, or gordon and a poor fit next to harden. there is a reason both he and drummond are on the block.

baller4life315 likes this.