1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anderson is killing us...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Oct 23, 2017.

1. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Trade Ryno and a protected pick right now to Chicago for Mirotic! He can do what Ryno do! and free our cap!

2. macan

macan Member

whenever we r playing at home, ryno's head is always in his ass....

3. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Probably his wife's fault.

SIL

macan likes this.
  4. dfbreyes

dfbreyes Member

To think, two seasons ago the Rockets had Michael Beasley for so much less than the cost of signing Ryan Anderson.

Beasley has a very good midrange jumper and he's not afraid to take the shot.

5. hongxingli

hongxingli Contributing Member

I haven't watched Beasley since he left, but when he was here, he is a very inefficient black hole and I thought he will never play winning basketball, ryno is bad, but he is not in the same league of Beasley, at least not the Beasley in Houston.

6. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Wouldn't care as in he is a scrub get him the hell off the team. We wouldn't hem and haw and make all of these excuses. As opposed to Ryno given such leeway and time because of his large contract. His play makes him important not his contract. If he doesn't perform he doesn't belong. I actually want Black traded because he sucks too. Hopefully Chandler gets bought out. I think the rest of my posts were pretty clear about regardless if you are winning it won't last forever carrying around an anchor.

7. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Don't worry guys. According to statistics, Ryno's PPG and shooting will revert to the mean in the long run, that means he will be ON FIRE for the playoffs! He is saving for that moment! Can't wait!!!

napalm06 likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

players need to be held accountable no matter what they make. I couldn't careless if you're considered a "scrub" or not if you're out on that floor you're expecting to contribute or at the very least trying to.

9. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I think you still missed the point, that is exactly what I said, originally and again here. We have no problem dealing with other players that don't perform so why is it OK that so many people defend Ryno simply because they don't want to admit Morey made a huge mistake. Scrub to me means no good, it doesn't mean Luc (small contract) or end of bench guys developing.

10. Mr. Space City

barely can shoot
    can't finish around the basket
    can't rebound
    can't defend
    plays like a p***y

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

We pay him good money to be a scrub

12. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Missing the point completely....when a scrub doesent produce hes not hindering theteam. When a 20 mill per player doesent do jack ****, it hinders because that money can be spent in a thousand different ways to make this team better

13. MD_in_Training

Just let Zhou take his minutes. At least Zhou can protect the rim somewhat.

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Get this ****ing bum off the team.

15. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Anderson is a huge anchor that will be a huge reason why this team can't reach it's full potential. He's a cap killer with the quality of player he is. Very un-Morey like signing. Morey needs to work some magic some type of way and trade this expensive scrub.

luckyman76 likes this.
  16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Dude was 14 and 10 and still its Anderson's fault? Who in the hell was guarding Doc Jr, and Lou?

17. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

laughable

Beasley> Ryno

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

He's a total liability. Even scrub teams know to go at him since he can't defend.

19. MD_in_Training

I've said this before, but I truly believe the Ryno signing was a mortal wound that we will never recover from. You simply cannot drop 20 mil on a non-factor when you're trying to compete with a team where their 4 superstar salary guys are actually superstars, and can sign productive veterans on the cheap...

Draymond Green and Klay Thompson are both making less money than Ryno.

How's that for data.

Zboy, luckyman76 and roxallways like this.
  20. Mr. Space City