1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

And then there's the Rockets ...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hatemavs4life, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Ashes

Ashes Member

I'll never, ever be embarrassed to say I am a Rockets fan.

2. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Ok duly noted. I personally hate "trade ...., or such and such sucks or the whole team sucks ... yada yada yada. In fact this is my FIRST such thread. I generally stay away from them but, like I previously said I felt something had to be said and something needs, should and I believe WILL do done soon to remedy whatever the remedy will be.

Most negative threads on here are aimless banter or off shoot outrageous and unrealistic expectations or trade proposals.

I would like to think those who post here would take this factors into account before simply discounting my POV but, it is a free country.

Thanks for the clarification, GotEm.

3. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Sure it does that how the Texans won the first two years. :D It was by accident or unbelievable scenario AKA the WTF happened in Pittsburgh game where we were outgained 400 something to 47 yds and no offensive TD's.

The 'by accident' phrase means the Rockets unlike most good teams don't have a formula to get wins. The Spurs do, the suns do.

Sorry to point that out if it makes no sense to you but, it is what it is. Right now we are Team Zero as in zero identity as in zero clue what to do next!

4. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

I've been a Rockets fan since 1992 and have always continued to watch every single game, even the worst losing seasons, but I've only looked up boxscores the past 3-4 games. Im actually losing interest in the team. Like I said I've watched them since 92 even during the worst of the worst losing seasons, but I think what hurts the most is I had such high hopes for this team this year. I could have swore we had one of the most talented teams in the NBA this year, and I was looking forward to a 55+ win season. Instead were tortured with another .500 win season? :( I think some huge trades need to happen and Im hoping it involves T-Mac.