1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

American beheaded by ISIS, Obama makes remarks and then heads straight to the golf course

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Aug 20, 2014.

1. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Well, there was a mission to save Foley and it failed due to poor intel. Also, he wasn't a soldier, he was a journalist with no intel of his own to share with ISIS. Still, he was apparently tortured.

2. DaleDoback

DaleDoback Contributing Member

I am sure the family of Foley would appreciate bigtexx using a picture of Foley's last moments and a picture of his parents crying, as a way to try to slam the President.

Classless beyond belief....

3. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I doubt they give a ****. good effort by u though with the 'classless' and what not.

Obama is semi-reitred. I expect most of time will be spent yucking it up with celebrities. He seems to enjoy that (not sure why).

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah that's what the President does. He spends most of his time yucking it up with celebrities. That's definitely how he spends most of his time.

You have a strange grasp of reality. I'm curious where it comes from.

5. DaleDoback

DaleDoback Contributing Member

No.....I stand by the term 'classless' when using images like that to score cheap political points on a basketball website, or on National TV. It is really sad that people like him sink to such a level to feel like that 'won' something.

If you and your right wing nutcases really want a reason to get all up-in-arms over Obama vactioning.....how about looking at the death of the first Flag Officer since 9/11 ......Maj Gen Greene in Afghanstan.

Did Obama go to his funeral? No....... He made a statement. Then went back to his vacation. To me.....that is a reason to complain about Obama. That was a total slap in the face to the Military.

Thinking that Obama needs cancel his round of Golf due to a reckless journalist getting beheaded is assinine. What is he suppose to do? Go to the White House and do what exactly?

6. tallanvor

what does one case have to do with the other?

figure out how to respond, especially considering they have another American citizen they are threatening to behead. I am sure the family of that reporter are cool with Obama golfing though.

7. g1184

g1184 Member

Why is that family more important than the families of every other service member remaining in Iraq, or the families of the additional people you want to send to Iraq in "response" to the beheading?

Do you not care about those families tallanvor?

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Rocket River

9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Of course texxx would turn a tragic death such as this into a political point.

You have no shame. Very disturbing behavior from him.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Texxx and travanor just want the Prez to admit the terrorists win.

Changing american everyday life is the goal of ISIS.

12. edwardc

edwardc Member

That's what he texxx does best make bad political points to try and get you mad.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's called being facetious.

14. tallanvor

Those service members job is to protect American citizens. Its what they sign up for and they know this when they sign their contract.

yes

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You think war time journalists don't know what they are getting into? You think this is the first one to be murdered? Give me a ****ing break.

16. tallanvor

not sure what your point is. A soldier's job is to protect citizens' lives even when they do something stupid such as what this reporter did.

You are the most lost person I ever have had the misfortune to speak to. ISIS's goal is to kill all unbelievers.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Wait. You're saying that reporting on terrorist organizations from the field is dangerous?

[​IMG]

18. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Four More Years! Four More Years!

Seriously, the stoop is apparently lower than ever before. Turning this utter tragedy into a weak political weapon is so bereft of taste and class that somehow, even though it's you and your usual schtick, it surprises me. The only saving grace is that it's probably just copypasta from someone / somewhere else that makes you seem to not realize how unacceptable this is.

Does it really mean that much to you? For shame.

So it has finally happened. Welcome to my ignore list. I have to admit, it has been so ridiculous for so long that I didn't bother, but I see no point in this beyond petty propaganda at -any- cost. I'm sure you couldn't care less, and are even proud of running off folks who don't agree or entertain this mindset. Well, congrats, BT. Maybe in a couple of years I'll remove you just to see how you adjust to the new administration, but for now you'll just have to wallow on without me watching.

For the record, I didn't vote for the guy this time around, don't consider myself a democrat, or affiliate of any "party" for that matter, and still your tactics here have just come to disappoint and offend me.

I truly hope you are getting paid for all this. Bless your heart.

1 person likes this.
  19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

The joy the OP took in posting this is completely evident.

RIP Foley and hope peace can come to your family soon. :(

20. tallanvor

the event of Obama golfing? That's above condemnation?

So stupid that posters actually think its inappropriate to criticize a president for how he handles civilians being beheaded. His job is to react or not react to these type of events (amongst other things). This is exactly what you judge a president on (amongst other things).