1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 6]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Oct 11, 2015.

1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man, this was silly, I think they should have just used the rpg, **** it, haha. Hopefully Negan kills it once he's introduced, lol it'd be even better if he just killed everyone off, I'd rather just see a bunch of chaos.

Oooo and bring Tyrese back (I still think that was a weak ass kill, so just act like it was a dream sequence, lol) and keep Rosita, Eugene, and miss Katana. All the emo kids and Morgan can go. And if Rick changes back to p***y crying "Coral!!" over and over just have him eat it too.

Yes, I know it would piss everyone off, especially if you follow the comics, but Jesus... Sometimes this show lags, they could have done 3 episodes for this 1/2 season and got to the same spot, instead we get this meaningless character development since they're going to probably get killed off anyway.

Also... Why bother stopping the truck if you aren't going to use the rpg?? I would have just drove the **** over the bikers, the fuel isn't going to blow up (unless it's Hollywood science) and based on Han Solo's previous experience with bikers does he really think it's going to be different??? I mean for how long these characters have lasted I'm starting to question if they're the survivor type. They basically could have killed or prevented them from doing much... I also find it funny how fuel appears to last indefinitely... I mean I'm assuming it's been years and there is an expiration on it since this is regular petroleum not jet fuel (which can last longer), but whatever. So since we can pick and choose what works... stop making the characters last long if they're just going to get themselves into frankly the stupidest situations...

For example Morgan suddenly turns Buddhist, nothing against that, but Wtf ever, I mean he suddenly thinks any of this matters, yeah right... Ooooo "I see a roadblock with unprotected bikers around the the turn let's drive up to them and stop in front!!!" wtf ever, with that thinking they'd have all died in Atlanta.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Just to put your mind at rest, the most upset I've ever been at this show is

when T-Dog died, and he got all the character development of a tomato.

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Congrats, you can read comic books.

4. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Is Darryl in the comic now?

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Jokes on you!! Daryl isn't in the comics, lol... Not that it matters just interesting to see differences though from TV vs comic. I have a feeling that the show is going to drag on for a season and wait till 7/8 for anything meaningful to advance show though...

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

No, not in the comics... Daryl is Rick's righthand man in the TV show, and iirc Tyrese played some of that that part in the comics. Not saying same character just saying that Tyrese comic version was a lot more meaningful. I still think they wasted the his talent by having his character be lame in the TV show... But whatever

7. Buck Turgidson

First thing that popped into my head when they showed the kid's half eaten plate of whatever was "This is how you get ants!!!"

Also, Morgan is the worst-written character in the history of television.

8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

^meant wasted Chad Coleman's talent

9. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

I Bing'd it for images... not good.

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

don't tell me you searched for "Masters of Sex" images.

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm going with Tara on SoA.

You should start a thread for listing the worst-written characters in highly-rated TV shows. It's a fine line between hated characters like Brodie's daughter and worst-written characters who otherwise could and should be good. Like since when does Morgan have to be a White Knight to get in-between killings vs just not wanting to do the killing himself.

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

"Oh zombies are getting in? Let's use a couch to hold them back!"

13. body slam

body slam Member

returns tonight

14. VanityHalfBlack

Daryl, dat boy just iced that ****. Damn!!!

15. Schmidt

Schmidt Member

BOOOOOM! That was awesome!

16. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

17. mario_v

mario_v Member

18. body slam

body slam Member

really good

19. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

What an episode.

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Great action (at least the last 15 minutes) but tons of really stupid moments that shattered my suspension of disbelief.