1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 6]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Oct 11, 2015.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Corey Brewer approves of this episode...

Need more goat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I knew most people expected it, but not following up on Glenn or even Rick is just about the most annoying thing they could have done. To me, the longer they ignore it, the more likely that he's alive.

3. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

A middle aged overweight bald white psychologist teaching Morgan Aikido? lol wut? They should've made it Glen's dad and then have them reunite.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Am I the only one that felt uncomfortable with this episode? Morgan being portrayed as a savage animal that needed to be caged and tamed then saved by a white male. I know the writers aren't trying to do this (maybe they are) but this was a truly boring and disturbing episode to me.

insert your eyerolls here ( )

Furthermore, Morgan whack as f*&k.

1 person likes this.
  5. VanityHalfBlack

Morgan needed a flashback episode, why? Why not just condense it? It doesn't need it's own episode. That's it, I'm going to stick with ash vs evil dead.

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I get the character development angle but did it really need to be an hour and a half episode.....

8. hvic

hvic Member

9. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Symbolism bro; the black man is in a mental cage he puts himself in, seemily thinking the white man has the key...BUT the door is always open for them to just walk out of it and free themselves from mental slavery...

10. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

why the hell didnt cracker miyogi kill the zombie instead of push morgan out of the way? getting bit like that was just lazy writing.

that action makes morgan look even worse b/c his emo-ness got the guy who saved him killed. and he still tries to fight him, but then goes back to help him. and notice how he never said "hey, sorry i got you bit".

that dude really had it together, had a long-term survival plan and morgan goes and get him killed.

i used to like morgan, but this episode really turned me against him. he is dangerous and stupid. me want to see morgan die.

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Agree....Morgan needs to die.....so f'n emo!

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

That was disgracefully lazy. They had to pay only 2 actors for a tangental episode that took little effort and contributed nothing to the story arc.

Arrogance at it's best. TWD writers just can't help themselves.

13. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Agreed. Possible that we see this again next week with blonde milf leading the way this time.

14. cdain3

cdain3 Member

Themselves? Racist

15. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Damn...not even gonna watch the episode then...unless the blondie is getting nekkid...

16. conquistador#11

this is becoming like the search for sophia.

17. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I normally think skipping episodes is idiotic if you follow a series.

However, this is the perfect example of one you can skip and miss absolutely nothing. It's a waste of 90 mins.

18. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I can only assume episodes like these are made because of budgets and where to spend the money on each of the episodes to get through a full season. But, it's obvious we did need to know at some point how Morgan got his marbles back to be at a place to catch up with Rick and the group. The assist goes to the stick and white Mr. Miyogi. As much as everyone just wanted to get on with the fallout from the "W" crazies and "the plan", they did make it fit quite well with the "W" guy Morgan was dealing with in the end. And, it looked like Morgan may have abandoned the "no killing" if he truly did whack this "W" guy after the conversation about him killing everyone at Alexandria. I don't really see how they could have waited until all the stuff going on comes to an end to tell this story...because by then it seems a little late to be filling in his character story gaps. It's not as bad as when TWD detoured for multiple episodes to tell the Governor's story imo. And, I'm not going to complain about how we seemingly are getting multiple extended episodes. That's pretty cool.

#338 Surfguy, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I liked it. 1.5hrs wasn't enough, should have been 3 at least.

20. Nero

Nero Member

Excellent writing, excellent acting, very heartfelt and emotional, strong bonding between what could have been two long-time friends.

Heartbreak and loss, and coming through the depths of the depravity it can cause, coming out sane on the other side.

Very powerful episode.

SMH at all these complainers. Seriously, is your only function in this world to complain and denigrate things?