1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I didn't realize how boring the show had gotten before Negan came along. It's just such a great character. I can't wait to learn his backstory and how he came to be. I can only imagine at this point where he came from and who he was in his past pre-zombie life. It's just so much fun watching Rick lose control of everything.

2. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Negan (Jeffrey Dean) is a psychopath. You can't justify the means of a psychopath

3. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

That's exactly what I said. I'm just telling you where people are getting the blame Daryl thing.

4. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Maggie blamed herself at the end of the episode. She told Rick that they were all there "because of me" (needing to go to the Hilltop Doctor because of her pregnancy complications)

5. matt8504

matt8504 Contributing Member

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

All I know is I've had enough of Maggie crying to last a couple of lifetimes. I hope she turns into a total B going forward and never cries again.

7. VanityHalfBlack

Maggie and Daryl are at fault for Glenn's death. Negan is too cool for school, he has a cool leather jacket.

8. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

And a killer blood red ascot!

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

ill blame daryl. glenns death is entirely on him. neagan gave them fair warning. he told them that it was not cool to get out of line and if it happened again there would be repercussions. maybe he was just waiting for an excuse to kill a 2nd person, but daryl was the trigger. and even if maggie does not blame daryl, i bet daryl will blame himself. and he will also probably regret making that comment to glen back in season 2 about how asians are bad drivers.:oops:

as far as the gore, its only shocking b/c it was main characters. remember at terminus when they slit those two guys throats then bashed them over the head. that was not that much less gory. however, i was surprised they were that graphic with the head bashing (being main characters and all). and the glenn eye pop-out was right out of the comics.

as far as neagan, i did not feel like the actor was playing him the way he is in the comics, which is more maniacal, loud, high-strung, unpredictable and hilariously demented. maybe the writers thought it would be too over-the-top if he is always like he is in the comics.

mario_v likes this.
  10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Only a child would blame Daryll because of what a psycho murderer did to her husband. I hope they dont write it like that it would be extremely immature.

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i duuno about everoyone else but i said she wilkl evenyually blame darryl once her mind comes back to her. why not kill 3 or half or all of them? or just leave rick alive? he was gonna killl one, then darryl lost control of himself so he killed another. couldve done a lot more than that. could've took the girls as sex slaves, tortured some of them, take their rv... he literally did what he said he'd do. dont dismiss him cuz he's a psychopath, they can be smart as hell. he has what looks like a whole civilization of pple on his side. need some form of intelligence to do that

because he's a psychopath they should put a lotta thought going after them assuming negan's group doesnt kill them or fk them up before they can get to their home

12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

In Virginia during the summer......

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Ninja Jesus to the rescue of Daryl

With Morgan and Carol on white horses.

And Daryl gets his Bow back

And the four haunt Negan with gorilla warfare all season long

14. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Great episode. But if I were Rick and co. I would get the hell out of dodge. Drive to another state. Leave Daryl - hell I'd want nothing to do with Negan or Lucille.
    But suppose that wouldn't make for a great show.

mario_v likes this.
  15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

you'r eassuming they're not gonna watch rick's group and prevent them from leaving

16. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I tried watching this show a couple of times, but could never really get into it. So last night ol' girl wanted to watch it so I said fk it and watched it with her. I must say... this new dude has gotten me interested big time. He shook **** up big time, and has my attention. I'm actually interested in what's gonna happen on this show for the first time ever.

17. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

I know someone in show business in LA and they somehow got their hands on this leaked spoiler image. Do not blame me if you open it.

[​IMG]

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The Fans will NEVER blame Daryl for ANYTHING
    He is back woods Wolverine on this show
    Daryl does NO WRONG to the fans

Rocket River

19. DBrunk01

DBrunk01 Member

GTFOH. This is old as crap, from a movie Norman Reedus was in years ago (Pandorum). Nice try though.

CCity Zero and Creepy Crawl like this.
  20. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, so great , I remember people freaking out when this spread around