1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I'm curious how gasoline is still a thing 3 years out from the apocalypse. The saviors seem to do a lot of cruising around in really fuel inefficient vehicles.

CCity Zero, mario_v and GRENDEL like this.
  2. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

This.

"Fight the Dead, Fear the Living" has been a slogan for the show since the 3rd season.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Now it seems about to be reversed.

Fear the Dead, Fight the Living.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

After all Rick did to work her ...... she said
    : " We made a better deal."

Treacherous neanderthal

BTW it should be Jefferey Dean Morgan's face on it.

I am probably the only who came to like Sasha in the end.

But she had to go.

#624 daywalker02, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  5. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

it was an hour and 25 minutes. it would have been a much better show if they cut 25 minutes worth of that needless emo melodrama...and even then it still would have been 25 minutes too long. the entire 2nd half of this season could have been condensed into 2 episodes and you would not have missed anything. it was soooo boring. sasha sucked ass and im glad she is dead...her character was a stupid idiot.

the writing is terrible. they have made the characters into total bumbling morans and the plot is nothing but cheap, nonsensical gimmicks to set them up in these stupid scenarios.

ive been watching this show since it started, but the 2nd half of this season killed my interested.

CCity Zero and mario_v like this.
  6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Ezekiel speaks the same way DocRocket Tweets riddles. And ultimately neither advance the plot.

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Nice use of spoilers... but I don't think the Lesbian Leanord Nimoy knew anything about any other dealings besides the one they had with Rick. If you remember Rick was hush mouthed about where they "found" all those assault rifles to gear up with.

I think that part is believable but everything else you spoilered is spot on. LOL

ghettocheeze likes this.
  8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

in the comics there is a point where they do seem to run out of gas. everyones is on horses.

not sure why we have not seen more bikes? coral and enid went on that joyride earlier in the season, but i would think by now they would be a more common mode of transporation.

i still cant get over how bad, boring and emo that last episode and this season in general were.

anakin skywalker talking about how much he hates sand thinks the writing is terrible.

CCity Zero, GRENDEL and heypartner like this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I wonder if the Scavengers made Negan go to Up Up Up and fight the Zombie Gladiator, before they made a deal.

justtxyank likes this.
  10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I won't be whole until I see an all-out war between dudes on bicycles, horses, and razor scooters.

11. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i'm teetering on the edge of throwing in the towel. I'm tired of every character having the long intense and deep moments that aren't actually intense or deep. It's just painful and poorly acted most the time.

the way the trash people talk is so distracting and completely unnecessary. The only thing making me look forward to watching it is seeing them die.

Invisible Fan and GRENDEL like this.
  12. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

That scene were the Saviors steal the doctor from Hilltop and he sits in the bed of the pickup which spews black diesel smoke right in his face, I coughed spit just looking that.

13. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Behind the scenes stuff from the season finale.

Shiva's Actor

[​IMG]

Mauling scene

[​IMG]

#633 Chilly_Pete, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    OmegaSupreme and GRENDEL like this.
  14. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

the prison break opener was much better than twd finale

15. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

16. Chilly_Pete

[​IMG]

GRENDEL likes this.
  17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Season was meh.

But did I miss something? I may have missed an episode but I don't remember Gregory leaving?

18. Chilly_Pete

He left in the episode that he contemplated killing Maggie with the knife. Maggie ended up having to kill that walker for him. He got out the map that Simon had given him to use when he wanted to contact him. Then he ordered one of his minions to drive for him.

19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha, season 7 (the entire thing) could have been 3-5 (5 being generous...) like you could watch the 1st and last episode of each 1/2 and probably be on the same page as someone who watched the ~14 hrs of soap opera (I know there's commercials in there, but it seemed there were a lot of 1.5 hour, so full hour episodes).

For some reason I can't quit yet, I still have to catch up but maybe when the summer is slow.

20. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yes!! On a side note, if the show suddenly trolled everyone and pulled a Charlie move (like this) it'd be more entertaining as they gave up and got eaten by zombies.

GRENDEL likes this.