1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

They are losing me. Really hope to be pulled back in next week

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Nothing like some good ole zombie killing to bring two arguing camps together.

3. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

Eugene is full Negan now. I don't see how he could go back if/when Negan loses. Rick would never accept him back. I guess he's going to die a Savior.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Unless there is some sort of crazy fast forward, I really doubt we'll see the big "war" in the season finale......

CallMeTheDream and Pen15clubber like this.
  5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

We're going to get 90 minutes of ball tickling with the first shot of this "war" being fired as the screen goes black.

Pen15clubber and GRENDEL like this.
  6. body slam

body slam Member

I think the zombies are going to get him.

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

And I hate how predictable that is

8. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

At least there won't be blood dripping down the screen.... I hope.

[​IMG]

Pen15clubber likes this.
  9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

It's like dude I'm gonna watch the show you don't have to ultimate cliffhanger every ****ing time. This whole season has been a **** tease

10. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Network executives know that regular TWD episodes will draw a pretty standard number, so its all about getting as many people to watch the premieres and finales as they can. To do that requires hype and cliffhangers.

This is the traditional TV format at its worst. Maximizing near-term profit at the expense of long-term viability.

The story gets butchered and artificially strung out or condensed to meet some arbitrary timeline the executives have in their head for $$$.

Imagine how much better the pacing of this show would be if it were released in the Netflix format.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  11. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

i'm growing a bit bored with it. I still watch and have enjoyed parts of this season. Negan is refreshing. The Rick and Micheone episode was almost unwatchable... lets fall into a bunch of food. Lets have a camera angle trick so she thinks Rick is dead. blechhhhhhh

CallMeTheDream likes this.
  12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Holy crap was this last episode boring. I almost forgot to watch it last night and this is by the least I've ever looked forward to to any kind of season finale...who is writing this crap?!?!

13. jacoby

jacoby Member

I think half the people who made it this far just continue watching despite the monotonous storyline because they don't want to throw away 7 years of their life.

S1E1 really is the only episode this season that was worth a damn. If someone watched the deaths of Glenn and Abraham, they can skip the remainder of the season because the only thing that happens is finding groups to prepare for a war. It's moving so agonizingly slow that I am actually insulted as a viewer.

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Beginning seasons they were killing great actors too quick. They only have crappy ones now it should habe been the other way around. Jon Bernthal was badass. The governor was intense too. This Negan POS sounds like a groupie fan of the show, always smiling and licking Ricks balls.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Eugene is a fraud and a coward but it is fair to say that he has some valuable skills, he can make bullets, poison and whatever.

People like him will never run short of jobs.

He is needed anywhere, Hilltop, Kingdom, Alexandria, Savior Camp, Amazon HQ and the Allies who do not speak in full sentences.

You name it.

Bernthal got himself sweet gigs after TWD..... Wolf of Wall Street, Fury, Daredevil, Punisher....

#555 daywalker02, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I still struggle to get past why fleeing The Saviors isn't an option

jacoby likes this.
  17. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Sasha's boring as **** & so is Rosita (she's lucky she's hot) with their whole shitty reckless plans. Seriously this is the second time Rosita has failed, stuff like this really makes me appreciate Maggie. Her husband got rekt in front of her, she's practically a fugitive, she's pregnant & she's still kicking ass without being a total b**** to everyone.

18. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Glenns death was a little emotional. But now I'm just actively rooting for everyone to get killed.

That Negan actor and the character itself just tries a little too hard to be a bad ass. Pretty annoying.

19. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

I can think of a few reasons.

1) These colonies likely have far more people living in them than they have transports/vehicles.

2) Negan's people have tons of resources and could track you down or pursue you very adeptly.

3) You are barely scraping by as is, in order to flee you'd need to stockpile resources for the journey, and we know that's not easy.

4) Revenge and/or the prisoners would be given up on.

20. fmp087

fmp087 Member

Steven Ogg, the guy who plays Simon, needs more screen time. He's easily the best character this season.