1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] Breaking Bad - Season 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Jun 2, 2012.

1. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's all good though. Makes it even better right?

2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

The spoiler was right on some things with slight variations.

3. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hank totally needs Jesse though. He doesn't have enough evidence.

Marie is bat **** crazy though.

4. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Great episode. I fear Hank is not long for this world.

Mike's half-measure of not killing Lydia could really come back to haunt everybody and be their downfall. He knew she was reckless, but decided to spare her. Now she's brought the Nazis into the mix, along with the Czechs. While they can probably stomach Todd's cook for a while, they'll want the purity that only Jesse or Walt can provide.

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I thought Jessie would be the one that lives to the end but I'm starting to change my mind. At this point, Jessie doesn't have much to live for, his story will conclude once he redeems himself as a human being and accepts his fate. I think he works with hank to bring down Walt in a way to tie up his life on a good note and complete his journey

6. cardpire

cardpire Member

This show has earned the liberty of forcing a one-week cliffhanger on us.

What are we supposed to do in 6-weeks? I'm gonna need some time to recover from the depression.

7. cardpire

cardpire Member

I don't know...I think Walter ends up killing either Jessie or Skylar on suspicion. He'll be convinced they sold him out, when they in fact didn't.

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'm not saying Jessie won't die at walt's hands, he definitely could, but i think Jessie will die knowing that his actions bought an end to walt's reign of terror. I don't see skylar dying, I don't think it makes a lot of sense, at least at the hands of Walt. He ultimately still has in his head that he is doing all this for his family and skylar is part of that family. I don't thik she ever becomes expendable to him.

9. cardpire

cardpire Member

He possibly made it apparent tonight that he's doing it more for the kids, and probably even more for himself (to "win", essentially), than her, and she just may be expendable. If he feels that money is threatened and will potentially be lost because of her, I could see him killing her.

10. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Welp, Talking Bad is a must watch next week.

11. cardpire

cardpire Member

Watching this week's now. Aaron Paul kinda spoiled something if there were any doubts about his and Walt's current relationship.

12. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

I disagree. What does she need Walt for? She was just saying that Todd made a better product in his first two tries than the other guys and he learned from Walt.

13. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Todd's highest purity was only 74%. He made two successful batches and started a fire on the third. They'll definitely want Walt back in the picture or the whole meth legacy storyline with Lydia wouldn't warrant screen time.

14. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Good point.

15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

That's true, he did mention the kids specifically. I'm not sure, there are a lot of different ways this could go.

16. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

anyone know if it's been uploaded?

17. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't understand the "Talking Bad" slam - this show has been pitch-perfect in building suspense and jaw-dropping future moments. Compared to "The Fly" episode, which is a critical darling character study, this episode moved things along rather nicely. Skyler now appears to be on Walt's side; Hank is going down with the Heisenberg ship, one way or another; Lydia has rearranged the chess board; Jesse is in prime position to roll on Walt. But, you're complaining that they talk too much?

This show wouldn't have nearly the amount of acclaim or following if it went in guns-blazing every week. Look at The Walking Dead - it does each week and continually has to top itself with violence and shock to keep people watching. Breaking Bad keeps people watching with the insinuation of what may happen.

18. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Umm, what?? Did you honestly think they would fix this in 7 episodes? That doesn't mean that Jessie doesn't save Walt, or vice versa, at the end. If one of them is in danger, I wouldn't be surprised if the other tries to save him. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if either of them killed the other.

19. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

1 person likes this.
  20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Talking Bad is the discussion show AMC does after each episode with a live audience.