1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] Breaking Bad - Season 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Jun 2, 2012.

1. cdain3

cdain3 Member

2. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

False alarm. I thought it said June 15. Thought something was kind of odd as the 15th wasn't a Sunday.

3. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

They should have ended it at the end of Season 4. It was wrapped up well.

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Kind of what I thought, they really closed up a lot of story threads. I'm sure season 5 is going to be great regardless.

5. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

It's almost here!

Here's a sneak peak to the Season 5 premiere.

SPOILER - Has some details you might not want to know yet if you're not caught up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dY46p_C1j5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

My parents and I don't see too much eye-to-eye as far as good TV. But, I insisted they watch this show after I got into it a few weeks back. Now, they are hooked! Something about my Dad being interested in watching a meth cook and a guy like Jesse deal with their situations just tickles me. Now, everything I say to them from here on out will begin with "Yo...!!!". :)

7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I realize it's incredibly inappropriate, but every time I see/hear Walt Jr. I think of Jimmy from South Park and laugh.

8. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I was flipping channels the other day and found a Malcolm in the Middle rerun on. Can't believe the versatility Brian Cranston has. He is a hell of an actor.

9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

tim whatley.

i just started watching breaking bad on netflix, on season 3. pretty good, jesse and his crew of chumps are pretty annoying, i really didn't like that junkie chick he was seeing so i was glad she died after only a few episodes.

10. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

11. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

As much as I enjoy Cranston's Walter White / Heisenberg, his Hal in Malcolm in the Middle was awesome. Pathological liar with pride and greed issues and an inability to communicate properly is well done...and even deserving of his Emmy award (he won for this role right?). But Hal was such a weirdly believable character: outrageous and overwhelmed loving father who was super horny...Hal was the best character on that underrated show.

12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

he was awesome in that show, every now and then "walter" will do something that reminds me of "hal". speed walking hal was my favorite episode.

[​IMG]

13. A00man

A00man Member

Won 3 straight years. Only reason he didn't win 4 straight is because BB aired to late to be nominated last year. He'll win again this year for season 4.

14. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

..Was not a huge fan of season 4. Since there are only 8 episodes, I hope it doesn't start out as slow as season 4 or else it's going to be a real pain to watch.

15. cardpire

cardpire Member

damn...complaining about season 5 before it even airs?? ;)

have some faith.

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  17. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve Member

CAN NOT WAIT

unfortunately ill be in Vegas watching our boys try to go for another undefeated summer league

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

OK. OK!
    Ya'll convinced me.
    I just starting Season 1

Rocket River

1 person likes this.
  19. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Peer pressure ftw

1 person likes this.
  20. JD88

JD88 Member

I just watched episode 11 of season 4, and the scene where Walt tries to pay the guy to help him and his family *********** and returns home to find the money missing was quite possibly the best bit of acting I have seen in ANY television series ever.

Wow. Two more episodes to go in Season 4, and I will have completely caught up from the beginning in under two months.