1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] Breaking Bad - Season 4

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Chuck 4, Jun 1, 2011.

1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

3 people like this.
  2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

HAHAHA

That was really funny

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

An embed now that they've uploaded to youtube:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-zgGd_7pTSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funny how everyone knew exactly what the joke would be when they got to the Walter Jr. part. lol

4. AtheistPreacher

AtheistPreacher Contributing Member

That was made of win.

5. Spooner

Spooner Member

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I just can't believe I ignored or missed this show for so long. But, it's been a great ride watching on Netflix the last week. What a great show!

7. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Last night I couldn't sleep after the draft and had wanted to get into Breaking Bad for a while, so I started on season one thinking that it might cheer me up.

I was wrong. It's an uncomfortably awesome show.

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's a great way to describe it.

Enjoy the show...it only gets better and better.

9. gah

gah Member

I found it the same way too but it will not stay the same. I love watching a series one episode after the other if I have the time to, and if you go on a binge you may be able to catch-up in time for the season 5 premiere -well probably not, but it's better that way.

10. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Love it. I started over recently, and I'm about to start season 3 again. If you're watching through Netflix, make sure you already have season 4 downloaded before you panic. I don't know why that season isn't up yet...

11. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve Member

Wow i didn't know their was a breaking bad thread!:grin:

I love this show b/c after watching the first episode i was hooked and watch all 3 season on netflix...and i couldn't get enough so i downloaded season 4 and watched it in like a day (box cutter scene omg!)... anyways one of the greatest shows..

Love the transition of Walt to such a badass and i love his nickname "Heisenberg"

12. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

I hate skyler so much. Women always seem to miss up a playas game in movies and tv...

13. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve Member

ya i hate cold hearted b****

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Just watched the season 4 finale and I agree it would have been a great way to end the show but I'm glad they are not. I am sure they will find a way to keep it as smart and fun to watch as it has been. You gotta figure a new character or characters will come out of the woodwork to seek revenge or something. I'm all caught up at the perfect time with season 5 starting soon.

I am real interested to see what Mike will do at this point and if Walt still cooks ( I'm betting he will).

15. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Skyler the chraracter I'm fine with but I hate staring at her face. It's all pudgy and weird looking.

16. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

It's the post pregnancy fat...and I don't think she works out or anything, the show character that is.

17. False

False Member

Skylar's fine as a character. Both her an Walt are flawed individuals perfect for each other. As far as I know, high school science teachers don't get the finest looking wives. Walt is good at scheming to get people killed and making meth. He's not particularly savvy when it comes to running a business. Skyler, at least how they have portrayed her, for the past season seems quite a bit more capable than Walt when it comes to understanding how to run businesses and how to use money. Sure, it's way less bad-ass to cook books than it is to melt faces, blow **** up, shoot guns, plot the downfall of others, and acquire bales of dollars. But hey, someone has to do it. If they addded one of episode on the end of the season, they could have ended the show, but I won't complain, I can't wait for the next season.

18. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

When it comes to Season 5:

I'm dying to find out what happens next. Crazy 8, Tuco, Mexican Cartel, and Gus are all gone. Where does it go from here? Does Walt go all in on Heisenberg? Is it now Walt vs the DEA? Does it turn into Walt vs Jesse?

This show needs to start back up already!

19. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Walt Jr. is going to get heavily into meth. I'm calling it.

20. gah

gah Member

From the fact that Skyler is an obnoxiously neurotic contol freak b**** I agree that she seems very capable of handling the business side of the operation. She broke bad last season, I am curious to know if she'll go deeper down that path with Walt.

JuLiO-R- I don't think they can deny that the ending was conceived as a natural series finale. the way things were left off, I would bet on a Jesse vs Walt melee happening down the road, as much misfortune Walt has caused to his own family, what he has done to Jesse is even worse -the gf, the manipulations- and it will hardly be forgiven if Jesse finds out, Walt's big mouth could strike again and reveal it in one of his ego trips.